Undertale Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

I still think that was personally my favorite battle after thinking about it for a while. I like that the whole battle was a direct hat tip to the bullet hell shooter cousins of the game, going as far back as a space invaders feel to the mechanic. As a Touhou fan, obviously all the bullet dodging makes me happy, but a little pew pew laser beam, shoot the good things not the bad things takes me all the way back. It also has the Jojo level of fabulous.

And also because I spend a disproportionate part of my life looking at graphs that look a little too similar to this one:

Gotta send Temmie to colleg somehow…

Really though. It was terrifying and hilarious at the same time. I think I was more afraid of her trying to be my friend than I was when she was trying to kill me

I farmed out Temmie armor on my first playthrough not because I had any idea what it was, but because I legitimately wanted to send Tem to college :smiley_cat:

Right from the get-go (when she first started directly talking) she was my instant favorite. From her complex battle (which in geno is pure murder and confusion) to how she acts (like in the friendship scene). Haha!

claps

I love how the fandom made Frisk a sassy badass who can’t be bothered to give a shit

I absolutely love how Undyne gets introduced in neutral/pacifist.

“I shall tell you the tragic tale of our people. It all started, long ago… No, you know what? SCREW IT! WHY SHOULD I TELL THAT STORY WHEN YOU’RE ABOUT TO DIE!?!”

:joy:

EXACTLY! xD Undyne is brilliant. 10/10

I just saw this:

It’s a little poorly made but I think it’s really cool.

If only Sans could have been in Smash 4 :smiley_cat:

I’m not sure if this one was posted before, but there are over 300 posts on this thread and I am not about to go digging to find out

That is epic! ._. I didn’t see that in the posts.

Nope, first time I’ve seen this one. I really like it, although not sure what context that situation would happen in :stuck_out_tongue:

i should really be writing my Psych paper right now but I love this thread

Write the paper~!

Well there’s a pretty popular fan comic based in what’s called the ‘Handplates AU’, which is where I am guessing it is.

omg Handplates. I love that comic but it’s so sad I cringe. Not cringe as in bad like “oh God please stop” but cringe as in "NO! THEY HURT HIM! D,:"
Still well made, though.

It’s so good

Have you seen the one where Papyrus dies and becomes an amalgamate?

Yep, I’m never reading that.

shudders

Sad stuff, homie.

You should stay if you want to! Not sure how you’d ruin anything!