Ummm... I guess I found out what happened to the Goliath Statue

Welp. The dog kind of represents my reaction

12 Likes

hmm?
10chars

Kill it and put it up on the wall

Griffin style

5 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing…this does fuel some hatred in me for the fact they put it up for display. I feel like it could have gone somewhere better…than there, on a goddamn wall. Like seriously, it was such a huge monster. Put it on a grass field to showcase the entire beauty, don`t friggin’ cut it in pieces >.>

Well, can’t be surprised considering how bad they are at making the ‘right’ calls.

9 Likes

For a moment I thought you meant the statues that I’m still waiting for when we won that tourney :frowning: RIP

5 Likes

Think you can wave the chances of you getting that goodbye sadly ;_; Feel for you mate. Actually wish I knew anyone that owned one. Would be worth so much money to those in this community.

Ya, I lost hopes of getting it roughly a year after tourney with no word. Still, I wouldn’t mind they at least give me the money it WOULD have been worth :smiley:

1 Like

isnt that just a 3d print out of a head?

The whole thing all fit together like lego. They just took they head off it and put it here. No idea what they did with the whole body seems dumb to just get rid of such and epic piece of work.

4 Likes

Where exactly is ‘here’?

Assuming 2K headquarters or shocked dog central.

4 Likes

Not even a member of the TRS staff has it…but 2K, a trophy of another game they killed, and developers they shamed. Talk about salt in the wound.

14 Likes

@Purple_Orc You gave them an idea :l
@Franco22 Is this the same goliath head as the one of the statue in your warehouse?

1 Like

Holy geez I have so many mixed feelings on this. On one hand it is kinda cool, but knowing where it came from and where it is now…It feels so wrong.

8 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Wanna plan a heist in which we go to 2K and steal it?

6 Likes

Who knows. Maby they mounted the goliath like Team Fortress 2’s Charles Darling hangs his trophies.

watch it for like 2 minutes. you will see what i mean.

He even sounds like what 2K would do.

2 Likes

Actually i gave them the idea… i was going to create a Goliath head bust to hold my skateboard… never got more than 50% through with it… Sorry :frowning:

Now you’re speaking my language. :laughing:

3 Likes

If it is what I think it is, post a picture of it when your done. I’d like to see how it looks

That’s what I thought was being discussed as well.

1 Like