So lots of people focus on what they’d like to change in the game in terms of balance and bugs… here’s some things I’m hoping to see soon…
- Audio “pips” when time is running out to select character/perks
- When entering a game late making sure the monster’s stage is correctly shown in the replay screen (I’ll join and lose to a stage 3, but the replay says stage 1)
- Yours/your teams perk choices visible when hitting the button to display the names/pings of players in the game
- The monster/hunters picked visible when using the same button to display names/pings of players in the game
- Lazarus markings above dead players for ALL players to see where they are.
- Ability to rewind replays?
- Allow monsters to text chat at all times (team/global chat differentiation?)
- Have ping dots fade out over time to help show newer pings vs older ones
- Markers over downed players for Slim’s healing drone
- Observer mode to also show perks people have taken
- Observer mode to show monster’s stage 1 picks
- Visible indicator of party groups in a lobby, including parties you are not part of
- Ability to pick who is a monster/hunter/observer at each character selection screen in custom games
- Ability to access settings/options from any stage of the game not just the main menu
- Allow players to choose where the toasts for achievements display, or allow people to disable them from showing
- Visualise the amount of shield left on your health when being shielded by another hunter/drone
- Show a skull on your class icon if you’re dead, like with the other players’ classes
- Allow leaving character progression screen early to see replays
- Some visual indicator of which hunter outline is which for monster
- Change the monster outline (Val’s tranq, Gobi, etc) to highlight if the monster is in line of sight or behind a rock/wall/etc. (May be complicated if the outline is a universal application rather than per-hunter)
- (not sure if UI based really but…) Better Steam integration on PC, can’t easily find who we’re playing with to better build groups.
- Highlight bodies that are the target of resurrection to ensure wildlife isn’t revived by accident
Anyone got anything else?