Two New Moderators Join The Crew

We know that today has been a special day of announcements both with announcing @Jedi_Warrior and @ToiletWraith as new additions to the Leader team here on this forums.

There was also the T5 support teaser.

With all the excitement we would also like to add in some more special news; 2 new additions to the moderator team. Please join me in welcoming @Buckets_Sentry_Gun and @TheMountainThatRoars to the team.

They are both wonderful additions and we look forward to seeing continually great things from them. Please help welcome them to their new calling and give them the same support and love that you already give to the rest of the team. Congratulations you two, you both earned it!

AWWW YEEEAH!

Welcome to the blue team guys! This’ll be fun.

Excellent! Congrats, guys.

#ThisMeansThereAreTwoMoreLeaderSpotsOpen

Guess what @TheMountainThatRoars @Buckets_Sentry_Gun? You get a story too! Thanks for being awesome! And congratulations. I’ll be hard at work now.

Do I have a story :smiley:

Thank you for joining us!

Or the 2 new leaders replaced them as they moved up :slight_smile: Although… you never know :smiley:

I’m like Oprah! Everyone is getting a story!

Why must you do this? It’s only cruel.

Oh wow today is crazy.

Gz to both of you!!! I know you will fit the positions nicely :smile:

So creepy…I mean uh…I love Plaff hugs! Welcome to the team Mountain and Sentry!

I feel like I’ve been upgraded!

My god that title. Im jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. Congratulations @Buckets_Sentry_Gun and @TheMountainThatRoars. You guys were amazing leaders and you’ll be even better mods. You both really deserve this so make us even more proud. I’m really happy for you, this day just gets better and better. :smile:

A suit within a suit…

And he wears a suit and tie underneath :smiley:

That title is amazing by the way.

Can’t even comprehend that.

And his birthday suit under that :smiley: Just seems to… suit him you know :slight_smile:

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun CONGRATULATIONS BOYO!! :slight_smile:

so happy for ya buddy