Turtle Rock Studios Virtual Reality Game List

Face Your Fears : Phobia Stress Test (gear) (kinda rift)

The Well : RPG (gear)

Blade Runner : Pilot sim (gear)

Otheworlds : Artist Showcase of Justin Cherry

I will update this as I go, but I love #VR and ever since the Red Barron back in the 'cades heyday.

I have always wanted to find the best creative well done experiences and it is TRS. Feel free to add to this list and your thoughts about the games as well.

0 Likes

on the unofficial side, I did get evolve running on the gear vr…

1 Like

Why isn’t Jorney of the Gods up there? I know you know that’s a game now

Thanks for making the list, there a quite a few games i forgot about :sweat_smile:

1 Like

True, but I haven’t seen it yet and TRS has not updated their list yet.

I’ll get to it 8)

1 Like

There are two BLADE RUNNER 2049 titles. are these both done by TRS? I think so, I just don’t remember them ever saying there was a part 2

0 Likes

No, just one. We did Replicant Pursuit.

1 Like

Thank you, I thought something was off when the ratings on the 2nd one were a lot lower than the first. Thank you for clearing that up

0 Likes

I know this isn’t a TRS game but it’s a VR game I found probably enjoyable (I don’t got VR). It’s called Robo Recall and is developed by Epic Games. The goal is to survive waves of robots buy picking them up and smashing them with your hand, gun or their own limb and you can throw them, you can juggle robots with bullets, you can even catch bullets and throw them back at robots and has a variety of weapons (and upgrades IIRC)

3 Likes

#TheWell
YAY. I’VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO GET THIS!
(last time before I bought it my note 5 blew up)

5 Likes

Imagine being being a hunter running in the wilderness and then getting eaten by a plant in VR. Why wasnt Evolve VR a thing T_T

1 Like

Due to an intense situation recently, my note 5 stopped functioning and it is currently missing. T . T

0 Likes

0 Likes

@snowkissed If you have time, after watching the video above with gameplay I became curious about something. The majority of the shapes in the game are rather rudimentary and I was thinking there might be some design choice and limitations and I was wondering what the hurdles might be constructing a quest of this type? Do you find resources hard to deal with?

0 Likes