Turok the dinosaur hunter should be in this game

He fights dinosaur armies, and an army of humanoid dinosaurs I think he can take on a monster from this game. Give him a shield and a jet pack and we’re good to go with a new assault.

Never played the game. Do some background on him. What’s he like? What’s his job? Why’s he do what he does? ^.-

Dinosaurs exist. And he hunts them. Silly @Shin.

:wink:

I wish but they would have to buy the license for him, or just rip him off. Hopefully we also get a lizard hunter and then they can be the best of enemies.

Of course they exist, just not the tyrannosaurus and such. :smile:
Much of them are dead. But there are some species that are still around from those times. Not what we would call a dinosaur though. Since the word basically means “fearfully-great lizard” or whatever.

Haha I meant that in Turok’s game he hunts dinosaurs because they exist. I don’t remember the original story being very deep. :stuck_out_tongue:

its sad when i see that turok needs an introduction…hes almost as famous as duke nukem…

Who’s Duke Nukem? Nevermind, I’ll just look him up.

wheres my darth vader meme…

NOOOOOOOO lol

Turok would actually fit well with the world theme.
Pros:

1. Really aren’t any… he’s an awesome character… but he doesn’t bring much to the table.
    Cons:
  2. He breaks the sci-fi aspect the developers are trying for.
  3. His combat style and abilities center around silently killing opponents and using highly skilled melee attacks… neither of which will get him very far with monsters, and does not fit well with the game combat design.
  4. He is copyrighted by another company.

Character Background:
Turok is a special forces that was recruited out of a high security prison to be part of a CIG9 style special forces assault team. Their goal was to wipe out high profile targets silently and brutally without being caught.

He is of native american descent, and is constantly at odds with his own heritage. He is trained to respect his heritage and use cultural styles tracking animals, mastery of the hunt, stealth and quietness, skill with the bow and arrow {weapons as effective means of silencing enemies quietly) and the use of unarmed combat as well.

Game Plot:
He eventually splits from his team when the whole team goes rogue during a mission, and is ultimately forced to try to hunt down his former comrads on a remote wild planet… filled with dinosaurs and monsters… to stop them from mass producing and releasing terrible neuro-toxins that can wipe out whole planets.

Brief Game Review:
The latest Turok Dinosaur Hunter game was fantastic IMO. I’d put it on par with Dead Space… except with dinosaurs.

How would I do it?
Turok: Trapper
Ability 1: Bow+Exlosive Sharpnel Arrow: Long ranged artillery attack. Causes bleed and expose.
Ability 2: Ancestoral Tracking: Detect sneaking tracks for a period of time.
Ability 3: CQC Knife: Reactive ability to punish monster in melee. Breaks pounce if pounced. Low damage, no CD. Attacks slow monsters until monster attacks Turok. Turok should take extra knockback if he has used this ability when hit.
Ability 4: Dome

But it’s really all for naught. Unless TRS requests permission to use the character, and it’s approved.

We also need the hunter from Bloodborne he’d be an amazing melee hunter that can reduce the amount of shield and evolve points monsters get from eating the creatures on shear.

You forgot all the huge guns he has in his N64 games.

He can pick up almost any gun and use it. But he isn’t KNOWN for any of them. But I didn’t play the N64 version. Just the one they did for PC. I thought they did an EPIC job. It was terrifying, awesome, and amazing.

Yeah…that’s the remake. In the original he was a native american who protected the Lost Lands, a world where time converges. So dinosaurs, humans, aliens, dino-human-alien hybrids all are apart of that world.

His weapons would be a good fit. The fantastical native american time traveller thing, not so much.

He has a fully automatic shotgun,AK-47, a gun that looks An assault rifle/small rocket launcher but it fires energy balls, a Gatling Gun, Grenade launcher that the round exploded on impact of the target the round bounce btw, a futuristic crossbow that shoots out energy impailing the target then it explodes after a half second, a missile launcher that fire s 5 1 foot missiles per burst, some futuristic charge gun that fire two giant swirling things of ice at the enemy explodes freezes them then they explode, another futuristic gun that shoots a red ball at the enemy then blows up like the bomb from STARFOX while in his space ship it’s a pretty big explosion that sorta resembles a nuke, and last but not least the best for last a heat seeking laser that explodes and leaves a giant explosion destroying everything in its path.

Yeah the world was converged still on the N64 games…

The player assumes control of Tal’Set (Turok), a Native American time-traveling warrior. The mantle of Turok is passed down every generation to the eldest male. Each Turok is charged with protecting the barrier between Earth and the Lost Land, a primitive world where time has no meaning. The Lost Land is inhabited by a variety of creatures, from dinosaurs to aliens.An evil overlord known as the Campaigner seeks an ancient artifact known as the Chronoscepter, a weapon so powerful that it was broken into pieces to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. The Campaigner plans on using a focusing array to magnify the Chronoscepter’s power, destroying the barriers that separate the ages of time and rule the universe. Turok vows to find the Chronoscepter’s eight pieces and prevent the Campaigner’s schemes.

Oh man, the memories.

Well. Sounds interesting. Why not put together a suggested build based on those games then? But remember… you only get to take 3 things with you.