TRS GOLD SKINS (request)

Is there any possibility of giving the gold skins to the players who missed it,I really like these skins but I missed them :cry: I don’t have much money to buy a skin , actually I don’t have any skins but the free skins only ,so please TRS if you can give this to me please give it to me and for the players who missed ,thanks, it would be awesome if you give the people who missed the gold skins set and give the people who didn’t miss the behemoth gold skin

like if you want this too

Sadly, I don’t think you will.

why ??? I really like them ,they are the best skins for me

It was a one-time event, like the rest of the skins challenges.

At best you could hope for getting the behemoth gold skin when they likely release that.

have you got them ?? please like if you didn’t
a lot of people missed this event unlike the other ones

I have the skins, because I took part in the event.
Really though, they’re probably not going to release the skins again…

Hmm. Well the event was intended as a sort of “thank you” to loyal fans. A looooot of people had ditched the game.

Giving it away now would redundify that.

i hope they give the people who missed the gold skins set and give the people who didn’t miss the behemoth gold skin ,it would be awesome

I’m a loyal fan ,but I received the game late , its not my fault :cry: i love the skins

A whole month late? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you really want them, contact 2K Support, I should think.

Of course but it’s intended as a symbol of gratitude for the people who both bought the game early on, and decided to keep playing despite the negative publicity and controversy.

no i just received the game 3 days after the event :cry:

for now I really don’t play any game but evolve

They should come out soon. They said that nothing would be exclusive…so thst would probably mean that guy would come out soon? Any confirmation?

I hope they don’t give them out again, these things are meant to be special. Make a new “one time only” for the people who actually play around that time then.

I don’t know ,I just hope they give them to us

why man ?? I just received the game 3 days after the event , its not my fault :cry:

Tbh, you’re not missing out on much. It looks out of place on kraken, is meh on wraith, and decent on Goliath. I’ve heard many say they don’t like any of them at all. The initial luster (no pun intended) wore off long ago, they’re mainly just a trophy at this point.

but I really like them and I don’t have money to buy skins , I just have free skins