TRS Founders Legacy Chat!

Here’s the VOD of the stream if anyone missed it or wants to go back to relive their moment of fame. :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @Aramet, couldn’t watch the stream last night so this is perfect

3 Likes

I missed it too! :’(

Didn’t know it was going to be yesterday

@MissMurder I have a couple of questions which I didn’t have the chance to send, for which I was wondering if they could still be answered in some capacity (if not that’s fine as well):

• How does TRS feel about crunch in the gaming industry (the period where, in some dev studios, devs do 80 hours or more a week)?
  • Does TRS feel unionization of developers is a good or a bad thing for the industry?
  • How does TRS feel about certain practices games use to generate more revenue such as loot boxes or even seasonal passes that is becoming more common.
  • Some games are trying to sell more than just skins for a player’s favorite character but also things like emotes/dances. Is that something TRS might be willing to offer as well?.
4 Likes

No.
Mae%20not%20happy

1 Like

I dunno, I like to use this “rage quit” emote when I kill someone in Fortnite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5hbGMRtpTI

(I’m toxic, I know XD )

How about you A :b:ortnite this game?

Okay for Fortnite, but the t-bag is not worth it, clearly. A schadenfreude at the limit, but t-bagging is for those who wants to be true jerks.

2 Likes

Yeah I actually agree with Dovah. Please do not.

2 Likes

@MissMurder I have a couple of questions which I didn’t have the chance to send, for which I was wondering if they could still be answered in some capacity (if not that’s fine as well):

How does TRS feel about crunch in the gaming industry (the period where, in some dev studios, devs do 80 hours or more a week)?
Does TRS feel unionization of developers is a good or a bad thing for the industry?
How does TRS feel about certain practices games use to generate more revenue such as loot boxes or even seasonal passes that is becoming more common.
Some games are trying to sell more than just skins for a player’s favorite character but also things like emotes/dances. Is that something TRS might be willing to offer as well?.

Hi! So we are actually going to be streaming again daily next week for charity (more info to follow) but I believe @snowkissed , our executive producer, would be more than happy to answer these for you. Especially the one on how we view crunch! Stay tuned

8 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it :slight_smile: Looking forward to the charity streams.

3 Likes

Will Back 4 Blood at least have one evolve easter egg? maby a goliath skull somewhere?

Yes I would! See you on the stream, @DarKastle :dancer:

3 Likes

They have not said anything about easter eggs as of yet. However, even if they were any form of easter eggs in the game, they likely would keep it a secret for us to find. That’s the fun of them. :blush:

3 Likes

im not pleased to have missed this. bah, anyone got any nugget of info for the “new precious baby game” ?

are there any more streams coming ? D:

There will be more streams in the future! These past several streams have been part of them getting back in the groove of it.

We don’t know what kind of streams there will be, but I’m sure this wasn’t the last Q&A ever. :slight_smile:

What point during the stream did they mention the baby game line?

just want to know if anyone knows if anything was leaked, spilled about back4blood as i havent been on the forums some time

Nope, we still don’t have info. I guess there’s still a long time to go before anything is announced.

1 Like

Only recent info that I know of is this:

1 Like