Trapper Night Hunter Skin

Not quite as nice as the Assault Night Hunter skin pack, but still pretty decent. Looking forward to seeing the “Night Hunter” skins on Support, and Medic =D
Wish it included Crow tho :L

What do you guys & gals think of it?

7 Likes

I’m curious, you got an image of Daisy with that?

No Crow? Disappointed again, but of course, not surprised.

I am SUPER hyped for the Medic and Support ones. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder if Daisy’s affected by it…

Yes, she is =D

@ConanTheKing

3 Likes

Sugoi, sugoi!

God she looks radioactive or something. :stuck_out_tongue: @Shin Feast your eyes.

2 Likes

I just bought the Assault Night Hunter skins yesterday, and now the Trapper ones come out a day later :frowning:

Need.

6 Likes

That is a must for me…

1 Like

The Medic ones are going to be so amazing.

WANT.

2 Likes

Did exactly the same thing, lol!
Bought the Trapper Blood Eagle skin, which tbh, I thought was a bit of a disappointment - looked a lot better in the pic than in game, but I love the Assault Night Hunter skin, so I’m gunna have to get the rest of the set

That lovely blue glow =D
Laz is gunna look so badass

1 Like

Ohhhh those are gonna look so good if they happen. I wanna see Night Hunter Gobi, I’m pretty sure Crow’s gear is included with these skins.

3 Likes

Yarr, soooo badass. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And this’ll be amazing on Cabot too, and Bucket, dear lord. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nerp, Crow isn’t included. ;-; Only reason I won’t be getting these.

The Sentry guns =D
Imagine if his head always had the UAV skin, lol

1 Like

I mistook Abe’s shotgun for Crow’s stasis gun :cry:

1 Like

Yeah. Not sure what the hesitation to give tier 4 skins out are? It’d definitely encourage me to buy more skins…

1 Like

Oh my gosh that is just so damn awesome, Daisy is a monster herself. Think I’ll get this skin, thanks for the pic! (At work so I couldn’t check myself)

I’d say nicer than Assault! Sexy green, and look at Daisy :smiley:

1 Like

There there. It’ll be better soon.

I think.

Not again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Daisy looks a little weird though…Like, her spines and claws just look unnatural. Eh.

1 Like