Training Groups thread

I want this thread to be used for finding groups to train with in friendly custom matches.

This thread is for anyone that wants to learn, and any who want to teach our new brothers, and monsters, in arms.

If anyone with editing powers can help keep this up too date I would greatly appreciate it.

It would be appreciated if when you first post your info, it went like this.

Platform: XB1
Platform ID: SQUARE Necron
want to train in: Monster
Can help train in: Trapper

One choice per option for simplicity, when posting info. Otherwise When you find a group im sure you can work with them on other roles as well.

#XB1

GT: Chrononaut17
Wants to train in: monster
Can coach: Cabot, Sunny

#Ps4

Tag CBRluv
I can coach in any trapper,Assault and Goliath. I have a group that’s just looking to give back to the community and help the player base grow

#Pc

Steam ID: [LoL] Noodles
Can help train in: Anything besides Kraken. Not confident enough with my Kraken skill so I’ll leave that for someone else

Not sure if someone did something like this already on these forums but if not, kudos to you man, I’d be up for being a “coach” but I’m on pc so that may need a different thread.

Unless you want to combine all 3 platforms in 1 “freelance coaching thread” and just separate who’s available to cover which platform if they offer up their contact info.

I tried getting something like this going a while back on the sub-reddit but there was less in game help being asked for and mainly just questions.

Haha yeah theres a few similar, but they are all old as hell and I figured the newer members could find this easier. And i’ll change it for all platforms so you can join in.

I think @MaddCow did live streamed coaching for a while but ended up busy

Awesome! If I’m online and not streaming then I’m basically free to help.

Platform: PC
Steam ID: [LoL] Noodles
Can help train in: Anything besides Kraken. Not confident enough with my Kraken skill so I’ll leave that for someone else

Looking forward to see how this thread turns out =D

GT: Chrononaut17
Wants to train in: Goliath, Kraken, Wraith, Behemoth
Can coach: Cabot, Sunny, Hank, Griffin, Abe, Crow, Maggie, Markov, Blitzkov, Hyde, Lennox, Emet, Laz

Platform PS4
Tag CBRluv
I can coach in any trapper, Behemoth, Gorgon, Sunny, Hank, Emet, Lazerus, Slim,
I liked to get better with Assault and Goliath. I have a group that regularly plays Evolve I think there is 10 of us. Anyway just looking to give back to the community and help the player base grow

I should be starting coaching and Evolve Jam back on Saturdays after the holidays.

You name it, I’ll teach it to you.

Trapper, assualt, medic, support and monster.

Ps4.
Psn: demonhunter1245

Platform: X-Box One
Platform ID: Mrs Kanza
Want to train in: Behemoth, Sunny, Lennox
Can help train in: Slim, Jack, Crow, Wraith

I’m pretty good with Emet, Val, Laz, Abe, and Gorgon if you want tips. However, I’m not qualified to teach those.

#XB1
Gamertag: Zellebe
Want to get better with behemoth and Lazarus and jack
Can help with Lazarus (pretty good with him but could always get better) also can help with Markov, Parnell, Griffin and more, just ask and I’ll help you as much as I can.

Nooo!
Why do you play on PS @Torvald_Stavig!? :frowning:
Ah well!

PC
Steam ID: [HÆll] VijoPlays (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vijo/)
Want to get better at anything, mainly Hunter (will learn Monster by myself - or atleast try to :smiley:) - and I don’t really like Support that much… Cabot is cool though!

:wink:
</10 char

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.