Tournament, fifth player needed ASAP

TOURNAMENT TRYOUTS TODAY AT 6PM CDT

Im hosting a tournament tryout for hunters and looking for a really good monster player to try out with as well.
the skrimage will be at 6pm CDT and ill start sending out the party and game invites the posted time as well.
you can contact me on the forum and on XBOX. my GT is ArcticStorm321 and i am ranked 290 in the world (would be higher but I am in college during the week). there are 4 qualifying tournaments, one is sunday 4/26/15, so first come first serve. please leave your gamertag, preffered role/character to play, and estimated global rank for that role in the comments below, I’ll get in contact with you as soon as possible.
for example: ( ArcticStorm321 | trapper : maggie = 130 | )

Im so excited to meet all of you and I wish us luck on freezing over the competition :slight_smile:

tournament gameplay example here for first time tournamnet participants:

While I understand your excitement about getting a team ready, please stop creating new threads about it. This is your 3rd one. I will lock your other 2, and any new threads will be closed and moved here. Thanks.

@MaddCow you told me “Bump means that ever 12 hours just put a new message on the thread and it ‘bumps’ it up for viewing.”. so every 12 hours, i just made a new post to bump it to the top of the new section in the forum. though that was what you were talking about? but ok?

On the original thread :stuck_out_tongue:

so if i message on my own thread…it will go back to the top of the list like a new post would?

Correct :slight_smile:

oh thats so cool! so if i delete the message after i write one to make it go back to the top, it will stay up there until the nextmessage i post. if that how it goes that would be so much better.

Correct. However, please don’t add a post only to delete. Just add another message. The system might flag you if many of your threads are deleted. :slight_smile:

i see that some threads are pinned and others aren’t, how do you get something pinned to the top, that seems alot easier than replying to a thread once a day? do you have to get a certain amount of views or comments daily?

Moderators pin topics that are important or major hubs.

Looking for a fifth tournament player for Sunday asap