Torvald is one of the most intelligent people to have ever graced humanity

Torvald, yes this guy below, is among the smartest people to have graced humanity:

Do you all know why? I will explain with a simple concept.

See below:

According to wikipedia,

This means that smarter animals have higher brain to body mass ratio.

Why is a human smarter than whale even though the whale has a brain 5 times the size of us? Because if you divide the whale’s brain mass by its body weight, you end up with a horribly low number, while humans have a far higher ratio, making humans smarter.

This means that Torvald, having lost 75% of his body mass, will have an encephalization quotient of 30 instead of 7.5, effectively crowning him as the apex supreme intelligence of humanity (plus those who have lost body mass).

Why? Simple:

Above: Blind people who have lost their sight can turn their brain areas responsible for vision into other purposes, such as echolocation. This shows that if a person loses the parts of his body that inputs new sensory messages to the now-defunct areas, they will be reconfigured for other purposes.

For the case of Torvald, his motor areas, making up 50% of his brain, will be freed for intellectual processing. Since he lost 75% of his body mass, this means 37.5% of his brain will now process intelligence.

Why is this a lot?

Above: According to recent studies, 6% of the brain volume is involved in IQ. Yes, only 6%.

By adding another 37.5%, Torvald now devotes 43.5% of his brain to IQ processing, or an incredible 725% as much as a normal human, making his IQ around 725 instead of 100.

This means that Torvald is now one of the most important people to have ever lived.

Still need proof? See below:

Stephen Hawking lost most of his body mass due to his disease, but now has an IQ of over 200 due to it.

Can someone please tag me every time this guy makes a post, this shiz is gold :laughing:

He needs his own category, so we can set it to permanent watching status

I second this, where do we go to make this a thing cuz it needs to be a thing

Shoot a PM to a mod, not sure it’s feasible though. For now, moving this to Off Topic.

So if we put a human head, fully functional, into an ant body, fully functional, that makes that ant human the smartest human ever!

Prepare for world domination, my human-head-ant-body army!

Galactoid is a genius comedian, end of story.

sighs…

Damn torvald, not only OP but over-intelligent as well … poor monsters :pensive:

(つo_o༽)つ Hail Galactoid

(tell me if the face thing looks weird… phone doesnt do things so well)

Yeah he does need his own section!

Definitely my favourite out of the newer team!

“Galactoid” Section

Kid, you’re going places

Some of your posts are tongue-in-cheek weirdness, but this is legit. I imagine he also has CPUs controlling many of his bodily functions.

I have to stop and remind my self who op is from time to time :slight_smile:

There’s a strange block on your face there

I was skeptical, but 10/10. :val_cute:

Words fail to describe the pure awesomeness that is Galactoid.

Make this guy a Mod pls

Or President

My brain exploded, i think i know the secret to the universe now :expressionless:

Moral of story: Decapitate yourself to gain large amount of intelligence.

Make which fellow a mod?

We all have a difficult time deciding who could be the next one!