Torvald is naked!

Did a quick search and didn’t see any threads about this.

A few days ago I started a game as torvald and was like holy crap! He has no clothes! When did you first realized that he’s in his birthday suit?

I realized the first day I got him.

Continuing the discussion from Why does Slim need pants?:

Yarr, I still remember when you told me…Never looked at Torvald the same way again.

Not that it’s a bad thing…

Well, he’s naked, but he’s also missing half his body ribs-down, and his right arm. That’s like, 3/4ths of his body he’s missing, so technically he will always be 3/4ths naked, due to his inability to put clothes on that 3/4ths of his body. As for the other 1/4th, that’s not a lot, so why bother putting on clothes?

Makes perfect sense to me.

So he’s kind of just shirtless. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but it’s so much more than that. He also doesn’t have an arm, which means he has less than half his body that needs to be clothed. The rest of his body doesn’t need to be clothed for the rest of his life, due to him being 3/4ths naked. Logically speaking, in order to satisfy the rest of clothing his body, he would need shirts. The problem? His righty. For every shirt he gets, he would have to cut off all the right sleeves to compensate for his nakedness. Every shirt. That’s a lot of wasted clothe. So instead, Torvald just doesn’t even bother. And that is why he is the best cyborg space viking in the history of ever.

It must be hard i mean no shoes no shirt no service…

He’ll probably get clothes when he gets back to society and gets cosmetic upgrades to his prosthetics

So when TRS implements full body skins? :wink:

Did a quick search and didn’t see any threads about this, should I create one?

A few days ago I started a game as torvald and was like holy crap! He is a cyborg! When did you first realized that he’s in half of his birthday suit?

???

…Not sure what happened there.

He needs a full suit. Business casual, nothing flashy. Like navy blue. Or no, black, with a red tye, screams Torvald.
“Do you see this suit, Monster? It is your DOOM!!!”

Torvald does not have feet, so he won’t need shoes. He does not have legs, so he won’t need pants. However he can always put a hat on his head. :smile:

Pics or didn’t happen…

If you notice, Bucket is also completely naked!

Ever see a robot wearing clothes? Me neither.

@MidnightRoses I was being mocked :frowning: