Feel free to add your own…
- Pick Griffin if you’re trapper. If he’s not trapper, we ain’t winning anything
- If you’re a terrible trapper…press “back” and ask someone else to take trapper!
- Griffin is the most vulnerable trapper. Make sure you protect him and distract the monster once the dome is up
- Val and Caira are better picks in general than Lazarus for medic
- Hank is the best pick for protecting Griffin, but sometimes laying the damage on with turrets or damage amp is more important when Griffin’s got it tethered down
- Griffin does better when mobile. If you’re not good at jetpack management or dodging, then take jetpack recharge. if you are mobile already then go for recharge speed to chain your harpoon shots faster
- Don’t stray too far away from your team… as a trapper you need to cut off, but don’t dome if all it means is you and the monster alone for 10 seconds!
- Soundspikes are useful, especially once the monster has been found. Place them in high spots against goliath and wraith, and low in bushes against kraken.
- After a dome is formed always plant a soundspike as soon as you’re safe, as central in the dome as you can
- Once the dome is coming down (Griffin should shout when there are 10 seconds to go) get yourself into position so you can harpoon the monster as it tries to escape
- Caira’s speedboost should be saved once the dome is up until the dome is finished. Speedboost + harpoons will make the monster very sad
- For Val it is super important to get in position when that dome comes down too, her tranq’s combined with Griffin’s harpoon will also make the monster very sad
- In a fight always try to move behind the monster as Griffin, but perhaps more importantly if you’re on the team with Griffin make sure you’re running AWAY from Griffin, but with Line of Sight. Griffin can stop that leap smash or warp blast on you, but not if you’re coming his way!
Any more for any more?