To whom it may concern

Hey there EVOLvE folks!

I’m Terry (or BigL) and I’m a staff member at Halotracker.com and Destinytracker.com.
If you are into either of those games, you may have heard of us. We track individual player stats, game stats, PvE stats (Destiny), and have TONS of leaderboards on the sites. Our Halo site has been around since 2010 and tracks a couple hundred thousand players while our Destiny site is just a bit over a year old and has had live stats since the games launch (September 2014).

We have had the honor of developing some awesome communities through these sites, and are looking forwards to hopefully (crosses fingers) having the opportunity to do the same with Evolve in the near future. There are a few things that are required on the developers end for us to do so, hence why I say hopefully.

All that said, I am hoping to get in contact with a member of the Turtle Rock team (maybe @DamJess ?) and try to hash some things out. All of the guys that volunteer on our tracker sites, and myself, are super stoked about this game. Can’t wait.

Anyways, stay tuned. Hopefully I can get the info I need in the near future. If / when that happens, I hope to see all you awesome gamers around our community!

Thanks!
-BigL