Titanfall 2 || Post Release Megathread

It wasn’t really a change, just fixing a bug.

I’m hoping its the heavy brother of Ronin like the thing said. I seriously want to play as a Gouf. That would be my dream titan.

Just a really fun match I had today.

I voted SMGs as melee does on occasion but SMGs do consistently.

You know what would be great, an EMET ai titan.

Good grief, been away for so long, had my ass handed to me :stuck_out_tongue: But I had a highlight last night where while doomed, I managed to kill two Titans (one of them a half health scorch) via careful shifting and smoke. I am gonna get better.

Also, fuck me, thought I was half way through regens. Nope. Now I am half of one/tenth of the way :stuck_out_tongue:

lool did any1 know what happend ? O.O

Didn’t take that much time to get back to my old self. Ronin has to be the only Titan who when doomed, you have to think twice before dashing in to kill him.

So . . . a bulkier Ronin but without a broadsword ? That’s super interesting.

On another topic, I have been playing for 3 days now and I still haven’t come across Glitch. Only on 24 / 7 Glitch but both times I tried it, I get dumped into a PvP match :stuck_out_tongue:

Glitch LTS is best glitch.

Titanbrawl is live!!! I hope it becomes a permanent mode.

I’m all about this life

I literally cant get enough!

Titanfall is the best thing ever happend in titanfall so much fun and so balanced O.O

btw this is the best Game mode to get easy Titan Executions whit any Titan :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I love running around as a 20 foot tall robot squishing people and blowing up other robots.

awww i mean Titan Brawl sometimes i really hate my Phone xD

It’s a double edged sword. Autocorrect can be annoying, but it can also help you.

It helps me write “Crotch” when I want to write “Scorch.”

Prime Crotch :joy: