Titanfall 2 || Post Release Megathread

They don’t even get the DLC? lol

This video is awesome.

Probably not there is very few dlc for nintendo in general

What card are you running.? I have a Radeon r9380

Before I watch. Let me guess enter a build8mg… turn around and fire some9mes following you.

‘The get out of the way’ . . . good grief . . . :joy:

You should prepare to be spooked got me.

It never stops being funny to hear people complain about Tone. And that’s coming from a Tone main :slight_smile:

FFS she’s not that hard to beat if you use your brain

says every tone main ever.

To add to that, Tone may not always be hard to beat but my god is it hard to beat without you basically being as dead as they are afterwards

I don’t get the hate for devotion. It’s not that bad of a weapon. It’s good, it’s even great but it’s not op.

Speaking of op. Did you guys see the list of nerfs and changes?

Uhh nope. Where can one see it?

The Hemlock is worse. Aim at the chest, get a headshot.

Yeah hemlock has some pretty BS moments.

[quote]New logging to report player connection quality to help us track down reports of laggy games and disconnects.
Drastically reduced requirements for Match Loss Protection – Increased chance of not receiving a match loss for joining a game late that we do not expect you to win. When joining matches late if the game has progressed far enough you will see a message notifying you that you will not receive a loss.
Increased direct Pilot hit damage for Gravity Star.
Increased damage on the Flatline, R-97, Spitfire, L-Star, Double Take, EPG, and Thunderbolt.
Decreased damage on the Volt.
Regen no longer resets Pilot loadout names.
Assists count as Weapon XP again.
Nerfed Pilot Sentry.
Firestar will no longer display “Thermite Attached” if detonated on friendly Titans.
Fixed Ion Vortex Shield drain being framerate dependent.
Fixed bad AI navigation on Complex.
Fixed collision on Crashsite to prevent players from going into walls.
Fixed Legion Overcore not being available after using Smart Core.
Fixed “Fairfight category is incompatible”.
Fixed various stability issues.[/quote]

“Increased damage on the EPG” Why did a one-shot kill weapon need a damage increase? Just for better use against Titans?

Splash damage would have been nice, but yeah, I think it has to do with titans.

Introducing our maid to soap opera on streams was a huge mistake. I had huge spikes yesterday but I had an awesome moment on Homestead :stuck_out_tongue: I called my Northstar in the opening of the underpass of the bridge leading to the tower at the center of the map and one second later, I see a Tone going for the underpass and I am like, well . . . shit.

Titanfall kill.

A lot of that guy’s videos are good.

I have a GTX 970. I downloaded a new graphics driver and optimized my game according to the GeForce Experience guidelines. Runs perfectly.

They buffed it with more splash damage, I use the weapon. It now does 90 something damage, you always kill with two shots of splash damage now.