Titanfall 2 || Post Release Megathread

On the PS4 its all I ever see. I’m almost certain there is some coding issues with it as well as by the time you get hit with the first shot you die. I think they are shooting the full amount needed but its not displaying on the other end.

It equals a ton of frustration on my end and makes the gun feel incredibly unfair.

As for everything else. The CAR is solid on console, as is the R97. The G2 wasn’t nerfed nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be. Still a solid gun but it doesn’t feel unfair now.

Well bois it was nice while it lasted. I’ve been reading more and it seems that Nexon was also trying to acquire respawn.

How long is the campaign?

It was about 6-8 hours for me.

Azmi is right. Not super long but it’s a really cool campaign.

Just don’t go in expecting the story or characters being any good or the chapters having any cohesion. Set your bar really low, set it low… expect to be dissapointed by it.

That’s, harsh

Like Bear said, that’s pretty harsh, I really enjoyed the story and the characters.

Like Azmi said, about 6-8 hours.

I would note that I went with Hard Difficulty, and that was the right balance for me. I thought that mid difficulty made it a little too easy to fly your way thru.

Went on expert. Took me 10 hours, had a blast. Then, on to the MP for 250 hours.

Woulda been more if Warframe hadn’t decided to show its face :stuck_out_tongue:

The difficulty is a bit bonkers the difficulty between the “boss fights” and rest of the game feels very disconnected.

I get that boss fights should be a challenge, but it’s such a big disconnect. Basically, you want to play boss fights at 1 difficulty lower than your normal difficulty. Doing the campaign max difficulty wasn’t too bad apart from basically any section with titans. Well, apart from that mission where the spectres come back to life in the small room and you have to be super alert cause those fckers 1 shot you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: