Tier Four Hunters Revealed

They keep hiding Slim in all these screenshots, the teases!

1 Like

It seems almost as if the gene splicing that caused his insect-like appearance gave him psuedo wings, so he has wings, but he doesnt have flyey wings.
Flyey
Im gonna patent that word

2 Likes

I have a question if you have an answer. Do you know how large the radius is on Slims healing burst is? It says that it is bigger, but no number on how much.

He kinda looks like the air element version of:

9 Likes

Where’s everyone finding these Hunter screenshots?

This excites me! :smiley:

2 Likes

We took much of our inspiration for Crow from these guys…

Mongolian Eagle Hunters…they hunt wolves…with eagles.

18 Likes

Will behemoth get a new thread with all of his updated stuff?

The other medics all have a 15 meter heal burst radius. Slim’s is 30 meters. We changed his heal burst vfx to green rings to help players see how far out into the world it goes.

16 Likes

Bad Ass 10 char

2 Likes

This is bad-ass. Did you have a particular inspiration for any of the other hunters in this new tier (or an older tier)?

Torvald clearly inspired by:

3 Likes

Okay, now I really want to play as a Medic for once!

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response! The 4th tier looks great by the way can’t wait to get my hands on them!! :smiley:

1 Like

You guys are all AWESOME! It must feel really exciting to finally let us know what you have been busting your butt on and I must say- I AM IMPRESSED! This made my day 4 times over! :smile: I sincerely hope you will be able to bring even more to this amazing creation in the time to come… Well done!

2 Likes

German engineering is the best! Lol

I wasn’t able to find any tanks considered Scandiwegian specifically. :wink:

It was either a tank or

2 Likes

Swedish people don’t use tanks in war. We only decide if we need to grow more beard or if the current one will suffice.

Slim is so much fun. Probably my favorite Hunter at the moment and I am usually a Trapper guy.

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see Hyde + jet boost vs. kraken or how crow will make wraith pay with the kinetic long rifle. And the laz + shrapnel weakspots + turrets potential…

2 Likes

What about adding some kind of special feature like this for Val? Since she has the hardest time when it comes to getting focused by the Monster while Laz has a cloak and Caira has a self heal and an Accel Field. Why not make Val’s special in the sense that her heal burst heals her for more than it would the other Medics? Or would that be too much to handle? Or because she specializes in Tranqs, when she uses her heal burst she gets a kind of pain tranq which allows her to take 10% reduced damage for a few seconds? These are just a couple ideas to add to her survivablity

1 Like