This is not goodbye -- this is see you later. ♥

Hello everyone!

The timing for this announcement is not perfect, but I wanted to make sure and give some time to answer questions that may come up.

It’s been such an honor to lead this community for the past couple years.
We’ve experienced everything from Coreymore, to giant terrifying bear scares, to the Tongue Punch challenge!

I’ve made so many friends both at TRS and here, with you. :heart:

It’s with a heavy heart that I make this post, because the best years of my life have been spent with all of you by my side. It is due to my desire to grow in my career, and in knowledge, that I have made my decision.

Friday is my last day at Turtle Rock Studios.

TRS is busy ramping up for now, so it may be a bit before a new wild, community manager appears…

But, fear not! I am fully confident that you will be taken care of to the highest degree by @mizx and the rest of the Turtle Rock crew in the meantime!

They are working on some epic things and I look forward to the day this forum returns to being as fun and bustling as before! :heart:

I will make sure to check in every now and again. Always feel free to reach out to me. :heart:

Twitter >>
Twitch >>

I am so thankful to have met each and every one of you. :heart:
Thank you for being a part of the best years of my life.

I will always be just a DM away! :heart:

You got it? :heart:

Catch ya on the flip flip side :wink:

It’s been an absolute pleasure the whole way through. From the first merciless 24 hour stream, to the numerous(completely erroneous to be sure) bans I suffered, we’ve been with this community. And it’s still with ya, wherever ya go. We’re just a few clicks away. I look forward to see what you do next.
Until we meet again in the vast internet wasteland, friend.

A real Shane shame. But I suppose we could say that

It’s been amazing having ya around. You truly were part of an awesome studio making awesome games and maintaining an awesome community. Thanks for the fun times, and we’ll see ya around.

Alámenë, ar mára mesta (Go with our blessings, and good journey; excuse the botched Quenya)

Thanks for everything Shane, see ya around! :slight_smile:

Do you mean that you leave the TRS team for a moment and come back when the new game will be released?

It’s been a blast and I’m sad to see you go we will all miss you dearly Shane hope you have a good life and till next time when we meet :slight_smile:

Haha well, I can’t promise I won’t be back because life is crazy like that – but my new life chapter is to join the community team over at Scopely until the unforeseeable future. :heart:

Why the move to Scopely?

There is a great opportunity for me to grow and learn more as a community manager at this point in time.

I decided to take the leap to see what this new opportunity brings! :heart:

You mean Evolve?

I’m only Stage 2! Every smart monster yearns to become Stage 3! :heart:

Still figurin out if it is a joke or not…
If not, i’m sorry that you won’t be at trs anymore.
Though i wish you the best for your future!
See you soon (tm?) !

Scopely, isn’t that a mobile game industry?

insert joke about how its against the rules to make goodbye threads

I will be primarily working on The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.

Isn’t that game already out?

All live games have CMs – or, should.