TheMountainThatRoars One Year Forum Anniversary

Today is the day of @TheMountainThatRoars one year forum anniversary. So let us all raise a glass and congratulate him for being an amazing community member and a fantastic moderator. The time and effort he puts into this place has definitely made it a better place to be, so thank you mountain. This forum wouldn’t be the same without you.

Edit: My phone doesn’t like gifs apparently. Just imagine it’s working. :smile:

#:bucket_salute:

Glass raised! :smiley_cat:

I’m a cow and can’t hold/clink glasses… :cow:

Happy One year man . You’ve joined the one year gang! Welcome aboard.

Congratz

Yes you!

Congratz @TheMountainThatRoars!!!

CONGRATZ!!!

Glass raised

Toast anyone???

I’ll take mine with cream cheese, thanks.

Congrats @TheMountainThatRoars :slight_smile:

Ha, that’s a great gif until you realize she makes out with a moose…I mean wolf right after that. So fucking random and wrong.

Congrats! :slightly_smiling:

That’s the best part!

Congratulations!

No way! I have always thought that movie would be better without that. Must be a guy thing.

Nah, It’s just the way everyone gets slightly into it while being weirded out at the same time.

Everytime I watch that movie I’m still waiting for the wolf to come alive and bite her face/tongue off.

Ha, I never got the “into it” part. It just disturbed me and felt totally needless and out of place.

On the other hand, “I learned it by watching you!” never ceases to crack me up. So many good moments in that movie. The moose scene notwithstanding.

You mean wolf? Unless the canadian version has a moose.