The Wraith

Continuing the discussion from Sexy Wraith?!?! (A.K.A. Random Discussion Thread):

After realizing that The Wraith, the 1986 Mike Marvin action / horror film, was among the random garbage I littered the Sexy Wraith?!?! topic with I took it upon myself to watch it.

After watching the film I I come to the conclusion that stock footage sucks, however when you add an explosive car accident between a Dodge and anything else at the end it suddenly become worth it to sit down and watch a recycled clip of two cars speeding down the same road yet ending at completely different finish lines.

among the actor the only ones that stood out were Skank and Gutter Boy, the rest I forgot. When ever they appeared I could only ask myself if their really good at acting dumb or if they were actually dumb actors. Honestly I cried when they died

Synopsis:
Packard Walsh and his motorized gang control and terrorize an Arizona desert town where they force drivers to drag-race so they can ‘win’ their vehicles. After Walsh stabs the decent teenager Jamie Hankins to death for being intimate with a girl whom Walsh wants for himself, the mysterious Jake Kesey arrives, an extremely cool motor-biker with an invincible car. Jake befriends Jamie’s girlfriend Keri Johnson, takes Jamie’s sweet brother Billy under his wing and manages what Sheriff Loomis can not - the methodical and otherworldly elimination of Packard’s criminal gang.

Sounds like a good one to watch when bored

I will never get used to this new profil pic, Chris.

Don’t know what your talking about, looks gorgeous.

I didn’t think I had a recognizable pic lol so I didn’t think it’d be a big deal.

I don’t mind your picture at all. ^.^

Is that bird person

Thank you!

@Rapterror Yes, it is.

Neither do I. It’s just unnerving. I got used to the guy with glasses. :3

One Truth Prevails

I will change back eventually. But after you started that thread and I posted all those gifts I felt like I had to become Bird Person. I even changed my phones wallpaper…