The Witcher 3 massive downgrade

The Witcher 3 looks like nothing what they showed us at the E3, scammers.

Well maybe something like Shadow of Mordor will happen?
Shadow of Mordor had a HD texture dlc(free) that allowed you to play the game at the most beatifull settings.But it needed something like 4 or 6 GB GPU’s.But since they know not many people can afford that pc’s they had to downgrade.

Btw did you buy it?Witcher 3 i mean

Haha fck that game xD

Anyway we are talking about Witcher here and CD projekt who is one of the most respected studios out there.People literally love them.

ANyway that’s why im asking OP if he actually bought the game.Because right now game is not released and there is only press-releases.Never trust twitch on how a game looks graphically

Huh, it looks great on my PS4

It absolutely looks 90% like what they showed us at E3. The characters and armor and weapons and magic all look the same. The texturing just isn’t as good but it is still amazing. Stop helping this nonsense spread.

[quote=“WiBaKi, post:4, topic:58764”]
right now game is not released and there is only press-releases.Never trust twitch on how a game looks graphically
[/quote]This.

This is good. Now maybe instead of the trolls and haters saying The Witcher 3 will be the Death of Evolve, they can go **** off over to the Witcher forums and start doomsaying there instead.

sighs

‘Just another overhyped sandbox’

Actually i just did a very quick research.Its true the game is downgraded.CD projekt had to lower down the particles and more things because they simply couldn’t make it.
I might be reading wrong stuff because i did 2 minute search but things look like it actually is much downgraded.

Oh well not that i care much tbh i’m just sayin

They lied about no dlc’s and no downgrade, screw them.

consoles screwed me over again :confused:

Tbh im not so mad.Witcher(altho i don’t like this games) is one of the few games who actually have quality and lots of gameplay hours.Single player games with like 30-50 hours?Meanwhile Assasins creed makes a game each year for 60 dollars for 15 hours of gameplay.

Why?The downgrade is to everything

They never said they wouldn’t charge for expansions. They said that companies should only charge for those thing if they are significant and the things they’re adding will add up to about 30 hours. On top of that they took down the graphics so people could actually play the game. They didn’t do it to spite you or because it was funny. They did it because they had to. 1% of PC gamers would have been able to run the original footage shown.

yeah consoles couldnt handle it so i got worse graphics because of that

Ermmm no PC users wouldn’t be able to handle it as well.If they released the game the way they wanted i’m guessing we would need a 2000$ pc to play.So that means the game would be sold for 100 people :stuck_out_tongue:

We are different, we think different. We think DLC should be for free - Marcin Iwinski

you can actually turn the graphics down on pc if it is too much too handle…

RED are even lying that there is no downgrade! What the actual fuck. Do they think we’re blind and stupid?

Why? If it is not connected to the main Story then why should it be free?

[quote=“Razor, post:17, topic:58764, full:true”]
you can actually turn the graphics down on pc if it is too much too handle…
[/quote] So basically most people would have to turn their settings down and a handful people wouldn’t.

I guess all us poor gamers will just have to put up with this

No I cancelled my pre-order (no joke). I was expecting a whole different game.