The Warframe Thread

Hey, is the Lenz good?

I’m personally a fan, but don’t outright buy it. Can put out some crazy damage.

You tell me don’t buy it then say it can do crazy damage?

Yes. Farm it, I say. Like most people do. Spending money of weapons and stuff is kind of a waste when you can get it for free. Though I will openly admit farming Fieldron is a pain in the dick, so I could reasonably see buying those from the market.

My new Nova Prime ahead of her time.

So I bought two 150$ packages and bought a few prime frames. Fully built Nekros and Nova Prime now I just need to find more materials for Banshee and Valkry Prime. Ayyyy.

New update on PC with new TennoGen stuff (most of it is meh, but the Equinox stuff intrigues me) and Hydroid updates.

Undertow damage per second is now a % of the target’s max Health.
Undertow damage per second now scales with the amount of enemies in the pool - more submerged enemies, more damage!
Allies can shoot their weapons into Hydroid’s Undertow to transfer half of their damage and distribute it among all enemies in the puddle.
Hydroid’s base Energy has been increased from 150 to 188.
Really good changes hopefully.

Yup. The %-based damage sounds super good. And the ability for allies to throw damage into undertow sounds great. Even if it’s only half, that could still be an insane amount. Part of me doubts it’ll count crit, though, so straight damage might end up being better. Hydroid with Penta best combo confirmed? That way he can blow it up on himself and nuke everything in the pool.

This game any good?

I mean, I made a thread about it. I find it quite enjoyable.

More importantly, it’s free. So it doesn’t hurt to download and try out. If you don’t like it, you can always uninstall.

Cute. <3

Katt, what did you spend all your plat on? Tsathy said you bought a buncha mods, but I can’t really fathom how you found THAT many mods to spend that much plat on, especially considering you can farm most mods.

Uh. Atlas, Equinox, a bunch of focus lenses, prime weapons. Every color palette. Hmmm… Cosmetic items. 30 forma I think.

Which weapons? Because there’s a few I may suggest reselling to make plat back, because you always need SOME plat.

Just soma and Nikana. I honestly don’t really need platinum right now. I just need more endo and credits.

You need platinum for Catalysts and Reactors.

Also, you can buy Ayatan Anasa sculptures for a few plat each which are worth just over 3k endo. I can recommend using Nekros in a survival with Desecrate if you want credits and can’t handle Index runs.

And if you have enough spare plat, you can invest in 30-day credit/material/affinity boosters, which obviously make life much easier.

Already did that.

Eh!? I didn’t know that.

Yup. It’s only via trade chat, but they are fairly cheap (at least on PC). I could get them for about 5p each without stars in them.

You see, I uh, don’t farm stuff because it’s not fun for me so, I um, don’t have platinum.
Or a lot of credits.
Or mods that need to be full ranked at full rank.

Well you’ve been playing for more than a month or two, Katt hasn’t. She still has a ton of mods that need ranking, and has a LOT of weapons/frames left to build.