(The Walking Dead) New Season Finale Leak, Audio of Negan's Appearance

This was soooooo badass. It’s been taken down on YouTube, but I managed to find it on this guy’s soundcloud. The actual KILLING doesn’t happen until the very end, but it doesn’t reveal who was killed. This has no spoilers of the season finale in it. Just Negan going on a ten minute rant and then bashing an individual’s skull in.

https://soundcloud.com/crazescape/vocaroo-s1zbuxttkslk

Discuss.

Why was it taken down on UTube?

Copyright. It’s not supposed to be out yet.

Oh I guess that makes sense

no one will suspect this to be on the forums

Im feeling confident that the death wont be the same person as in the comic books…

I want to listen to this so bad, but I also want to watch the episode play out and see the proper introduction to Negan. :frowning:

I was sorely disappointed after Terminus so finally seeing Negan show up is exciting, though. :smiley:

Considering how many times that character has been shown with the killing weapon throughout the past few seasons, I feel the same way. Not to mention how some character developments have been going this half of the season…

I don’t know, I think it’s possible. However, I’m more confident that it will be Abraham that will get Negan’d. Just a gut feeling, since Denise tanked the arrow for them.

What exactly about Terminus turned you off?

I loved the idea of Terminus. It was a really cool setting.

I was just upset because they teased it approximately a whole season prior to their reveal, and then we followed the scattered crew following the Terminus signs for half a season. Then, when Season 5 starts up, Terminus, after all the hype, is gone after all of two episodes (plus one episode with the remaining guys who take Bob).

I was just severely disappointed because I was looking forward to Terminus, and it didn’t stand up all that well. Their story and practices were pretty cool, though (for cannibals).

The Governor was a really formidable villain, and it’s been a long time since TWD has had that.

Yeah, I did feel that they built it up a little too much for what it actually was, but I still feel that they were great bad guys. The guy who played Gareth was great, and he is probably one of my favorite characters to have ever appeared on this show.

Still, Negan is DEFINITELY gonna be a formidable adversary to Rick and the Alexandrians. Really looking forward to tomorrow!

I am I the only one that really wants Carl to die?

Carl won’t die. He’s probably one of the very few people that is infinitely safe.

I dont know why, but for some reason I think it will be Daryl

Hopefully. I want them to. That would send the whole of the community in an upheaval.

I couldn’t stand him for the first few seasons. He was really annoying, especially when putting people in danger and being a moody little brat. Lately he feels really background so I don’t notice him as much, but the love triangle he had with Enid and Ron I didn’t care for. Also, Ron was even more annoying and stupid…

It feels like that sometimes, what with how his story’s been playing lately. I just don’t know if they’d do that.

Wait, since Abraham was spared and he’s had a lot of dialogue recently, what if it’s Sasha and it causes him to really blow up? Plot twist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Negan kills Dumbledore

The thing is that Neegan is a HUGE character in the comics. And they want to make him as huge on TV. I feel like the only way to do that is by killing one of the big characters like Glenn or Daryl. It feels like killing someone like Sasha or Abraham just isn’t enough of an impact. God I really hope its Daryl!! That would be huge and extremely memorable.

Steven Yeun said recently, “I know people are going to always go, ‘Negan kills Glenn in the comics,’ but rest assured that we don’t necessarily do what’s in the comics.” This sparked a lot of discussion among fans. If it’s not Glenn who dies in the finale, who will it be?” -Vanity Fair