The Viewer Challenge - Gamescom 2015 - All Evolve owners to get Dragonscale Skins!

#THE BRIEFING
This week, watch the Evolve Beat The Pro Tournament live from Gamescom on twitch.tv/EvolveGame for a chance to earn the Assault Dragonscale skin set.

Thursday 08.06.15 the event begins at 14 CET (8am GMT/4am EST/1am PST), if we hit 2,000 concurrent viewers over the course of the stream, everyone in the community earns the Markov Dragonscale skin.

Friday 08.07.15 the event begins at 14 CET (8am GMT/4am EST/1am PST), if we hit 2,000 concurrent viewers over the course of the stream, everyone in the community earns the Hyde Dragonscale skin.

Saturday 08.08.15 the event begins at 14 CET (8am GMT/4am EST/1am PST), if we hit 2,000 concurrent viewers over the course of the stream, everyone in the community earns the Parnell Dragonscale skin.

Sunday 08.09.15 the event begins at 14 CET ((8am GMT/4am EST/1am PST), if we hit 8,000 concurrent viewers over the course of the week, everyone in the community automatically earns the full Assault Dragonscale skin set.

#THINGS TO REMEMBER…

1. Watch the livestream each day to contribute to the viewer total on twitch.tv/EvolveGame to help the community earn the Assault Dragonscale skins.

2. Hit the goal each day to earn each skin individually, or hit the overall goal for the week, to automatically earn the full set.

The winning skin(s) will be rewarded by Thursday August 13.

14 Likes
2 Likes

Oh, how I wish this was a Trapper set… Don’t play Assault much but that looks gorgeous enough that I want to win.

1 Like

So awesome! I’ve already been looking forward to the gamescon streams. This will be even better!

EDIT: more screenshots of the skins:

I don’t have in game screenshots, but they look pretty nice in my opinion.

10 Likes

I’m a big fan of this skin, would love to see what it looks like in-situ but I think it’s a great prize!

Thank you for that time schedule so us here in America have a chance to watch

1 Like

They’re making this into a community challenge, really? Lol

1 Like

Not a terrible idea, imo.

I can’t help but wonder if this is an indirect way of saying “watch the stream because something good will happen” >_>… I’m sure it isn’t, but one can’t help but wonder.

3 Likes

Hyde Dragon Skin? Oddly fitting. >.>

2 Likes

Oh i didnt mean it in a bad way. I just thought it was funny :stuck_out_tongue: and hopefully this stream is better than the proving grounds ~.~

1 Like

You devs keep getting creative with community challenges…
I love it

1 Like

these kinda look like master cheif skins whatever im in for skins now i need 2,000 different devices to watch the twitch

1 Like

No Lenny skin ;-;

I moved 3 posts to a new topic: Where is Evolve at Gamescom?

This is actually…quite interesting.

1 Like

Dragons. It’s all you need to say, and I’m in.

Pretty cool challenge, I really hope we can make these goals! I love this skin. I especially want it for Hyde. :smile:

I wish the “for all Assaults” goal included Lennox and/or Torvald, though.

Also, that shade of blue is just beautiful. Who do I need to tag to ask that they use that shade in another skin set in the future (especially for Trappers), where it’s the main colour?

I want Hyde’s Dragonscale skin so bad! I love the colors! :hyde_cute:

2 Likes

Me too. I didn’t watch all of that (I was terribly sleepy after much of the E3 streams), but what I saw was disappointing. Maybe that’s just the difference between consoles and PC? Though I felt I’d played better myself than the matches I’d seen… (Again, I didn’t see a whole lot, there may have been some very good teams there).