The Ultimate Fail- Match in Star Wars Battlefront

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recently had a really close but bad match in Battlefront and I want to share it with you.
I recorded it, added some remarks and uploaded it.

It’s actually my first Battlefront video btw.
I hope you like and enjoy the video.

~ T-Dizzle

EDIT: I would like to see some Feedback <3

I’m so sorry guys :smiley:

Why sorry?

(thread seems appropriate for this)
DICE has revealed the first artwork and details of Star Wars Battlefront’s Bespin expansion pack. Containing four new multiplayer maps set within the iconic cloud city, it introduces a new vehicle, weapons and heroes to play as. Ah, and it’s out real soon, arriving for Season Pass owners on June 21st.

Maps will be set among the carbon freezing chambers, Bioniip Laboratories, the Administrator’s Palace, and of course careening through the skies in dogfights
DICE has revealed the first artwork and details of Star Wars Battlefront’s Bespin expansion pack. Containing four new multiplayer maps set within the iconic cloud city, it introduces a new vehicle, weapons and heroes to play as. Ah, and it’s out real soon, arriving for Season Pass owners on June 21st.

Maps will be set among the carbon freezing chambers, Bioniip Laboratories, the Administrator’s Palace, and of course careening through the skies in dogfights

The new vehicle is Lando’s snazzy cloud car vehicle, which I’m hoping has got a couple of lasers outfitted on the front or it might find itself outgunned. Weapon-wise we’re being treated to the X-8 Night Sniper and EE-4 blasters, while smuggler Lando Calrissian and bounty hunter Dengar make up the remaining heroes.
As ever, the Bespin add-on is going to come two weeks early for Season Pass owners, dropping on June 21st. The rest of us will have to wait until July 5th, when it’ll be priced at £11.99.

Yeah. I already know and im sooo hyped dude ^^

So You play Battlefront and have The season pass?

yup (xbox one)

Uh… XBox…
:smiley:

yes xbox one