The story of TRS

Once, long ago (like 2002) A genius named Michael Booth Made a company named Turtle Rock Studios.He first made a game in 2003 named Counter Strike. A god named Gaben took the small game studio under his majestic wing in the year 2006 after they had made Left 4 dead (a small not talked about at all game, not sure if you have heard of it). And then, Gaben bought the small studio (like they havent done that before cough portal cough) and they made Left 4 dead 2 (again not a popular game that I totally didnt rek newbs at) but then Gaben shut them down in 2008, but then, in 2009 the studio was revivified by @SlabOMeat and @MacMan or there mortal names Phil Robb and Chris Ashton. IN 2011 A game publisher named THQ had faith in TRS’s latest masterpiece known by us as Evolve. But then THQ filed for bankruptcy and TRS was left with 2K games which then published Evolve to be released in 2015.

So that’s their story, tell me if you liked it, AND IF YOU DIDN’T KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF, NAH jk I’m all about criticism. @Quirkly @EyeOfCharon @MidnightRoses @XkrSkorpion @Shin @TheMountainThatRoars @ReleaseDaKraken @MaddCow

Uh…Ooookay?

Thx for the criticism m8 much appreciate so wow very like

Really? No one said anything? That hurts me guys, that hurts me ;_;

See thx rapt, this guy gets it

constructive criticism intensifies

Lel so you liked my story

Did you not like it

I dun undahstand

Just gonna leave these here.

You are stealing my thunder, Bot

Wow my thread that took effort to make has gotten less attention than “x is op pls nerf” or maybe people are at work/ school and I’m just overreacting

Im at school :3

As am I, I’m actually taking a test on the computer and I keep almost getting caught lol

I saw this earlier and decided not to post anything. Not sure why you needed to page all the people that you did. I feel that people have been misusing the page system as it is. That being said, I saw the video Bot posted a long time ago so this wasn’t that new to me :slight_smile: Not much to say here tbh.

Cause…shaddup

We still love ya :smile:

K thx i was just trying something new and it kinda pissed me off that Ren could post something about cotton candy and because shes a girl, get 300+ posts on her thread meanwhile this doesn’t have 20 EDIT: 21

Thug life  

When i delivered sandwichs to the poor, I didnt cut the crust off first :sunglasses: THUG LIFE