The Reverse Dome

Devs, please take my thoughts on this into consideration. I’ve categorized this in with bugs because from what I understand, that’s what you guys are classifying it as, and I think that if anything you should give us a new achievement for pulling off such an incredible feat. As the monster, I’ve been reverse domed in a game once before, and my thoughts were “Bravo trapper, bravo.” It isn’t breaking the game, it’s giving the trapper an opportunity to pull off a super clutch move, and it’s a move that requires a lot of skill and hard work to pull off. I’m ok with it, even as a monster player. I think it’s awesome :slight_smile: Please don’t fix it!

What do you mean by Reverse Dome? Is it the thing where Trapper leaves the dome area just before it gets fully deployed?

I believe so, I love it.

It’s being patched. It is not a bug, it is an exploit. It has been brought up fifty million times before.

yes, but this post is different, this one want the exploit to stay in the game :smiley:

Skill and hard work are spelled S.U.N.N.Y

I sincerely hope the topic was ironic.

It was slightly more difficult before the tier 4 hunters were released. Now sunny makes it super easy.

This is the problem.

@Commando_Wraith Won’t be a problem soon. ^.^

I did this the other day because me and my friends were dicking around against an elite Kraken. We were expecting it to come from one side of the dome, so I flew out of the opposite side. I was laughing at my friends who wanted me to let them out or come back in and fight. All the sudden I hear my buddy Mark scream…

"HOLY SHIT TATE ITS BEHIND YOU AHHAHHAHA"

Mother fucker sneak pounced me outside of the dome.

"SAVE ME!"

"DROP THE DOME!"

"I CAN’T!"

immense laughter erupts through my headset

I actually did not think about Sunny when I made this post, and she wasn’t involved in the match it happened to me on. But this is a valid point that I did not consider.

Immense skill, really? Even without Sunny, it’s toss your dome and boost boost boost.