The only thing that has ever made me rage in this game

We all know of Evolve’s notorious disconnection errors. Today I was going Goliath against a team of Tier 4. I was absolutely stomping them- see, I had a personal vendetta against this team because one of them was named “Bunnie.” Not the full name- I won’t name and shame here- but bunnie was a part of it. I was relishing causing this “Bunnie” great inconvenience by focusing him over and over, about to win, and then:

The context was corrupted.

Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Do it for one of the OTHER games, not the one where I’m finally getting rid of a rabbit! :frowning:

You know, these things can be actually pretty funny.

@Shin for recording this.

It’s okay Rose, you will kill the bunny again later.

Maybe. I hope.

I knew you hate rabbits…

It wasn’t a secret. ^.^

Well, until everyone began posting rabbit pictures to bother her…

And to top it all off I just realized.

I spelled “bunny” wrong.

Kill me.

There, replaced it with “rabbit” a more suiting term.

The rest were part of the guy’s name.

I noticed, but I thought it was you saying bunny in a cute way, because you love them so much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

<Don’t kill me Rose, I was kidding!

Shin, some times you make me want to hug you. Other times you make me want to hug a cactus with spikes the size of trees and lava all over the spikes and rabbits sitting on them. Stahp.

Someone saw to much Knights of the coconut.

Knights of the coco-what-now?

I would prefer option 1. ^.^

Thanks.

I second that question, what’s that?

Something with Monty Python? I mean, there was a murdering rabbit scene.

But why? Yo hate being hugged. Option Two comes at no discomfort to you.

And yes, I looked it up and it’s something to do with Monty. Not sure what exactly. Do I…want to know?

You would feel more discomfort with option 2, than I would with 1. I’m not that selfish. ^.-

Alright then.

Knights of the Coconut. I still don’t know what it is. I could just press the “Search” button, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I’m too lazy.

You are so young. Its adorable

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Not touching that with a fifty million lightyear pole.

You removed it. :laughing: