The 'No One on the Forum Wished me Happy Birthday' Topic

Did you you manage to avoid death for another consecutive year? Did no one congratulate you on your ability to remain alive? Are you sad/angry/mildly irritated about that?

If you answered yes to all of these then this topic is for you.

I was subject to this tragedy, and as a result I fault mildly upset about it. (Probably because no one on the forum knows my birthday.)

That’s right @Bear_Stream, and everyone else who was met with this trajedy happy birthday to you, you wonderful brutes.

Now have some butterfly cupcakes:

4 Likes

Aww, it would be nice if they make a new feature where it notifies users of other forumer’s birthdays (just like facebook lol), that way we won’t miss them and in preference you can put if you want to be notify :smiley:
Oh and … Happy birthday! :cake:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday to all those who we missed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol mine was on May 26th but I didn’t expect anyone to know because it doesn’t say it anywhere.

1 Like

And mine is in 8 hours and 40 minutes, but I have never said that either. :stuck_out_tongue:

Whenever it’s my birthday, I binge on coffee. Just sit down and drink coffee. Cooooooooooooffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

5 Likes

So… It’s your birthday? @DarkMesa

Prepares party

2 Likes

I call dibs on making the post :smile:

puts timer

3 Likes

Wait, it’s Dark’s birthday? :open_mouth:

I don’t really celebrate my birthday, never have. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have my birthday gif ready!

Iunno. O_o

You shall celebrate with us whether you enjoy it or not :stuck_out_tongue: btw what time is it where you live?

Well then why did you say that?! :stuck_out_tongue:

2:45 PM. Because the world hates me or something. Everyone is asleep except Shin.

0_0 It’s 12:46 AM in here xD

And your birthday is tomorrow then?

1 Like

Lol same here.

1 Like

Unless I am wrong. Which I doubt.

I’m never wrong.

…Ok that’s a lie. >.>

Lol and the time until your birthday you gave me, is that for 12am tomorrow or for your birth time?

@Sentry_Gun said happy birthday… So I presumed that mayhaps it was @DarkMesa’s Birthday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, you’re right. We’re all actually sleeping right now.