The month of February belongs to evolve alone

So with the witcher being delayed i decided to look up other games that will try to “break sales off” with evolve. seems like nothing else really comes out in february anymore. the wiki (at work only source) doesnt say dark souls remastered is coming out in February like it used to be. can anyone confirm that?

So far I only see on the fence consumers saying " I saved for dying light so I cant pay for evolve yet" since dying light comes out on the 27th. or “I am saving for the order 1886” which comes out on the 20th. idk they have kept soooo much of the order in the dark im still weary on buying it since after the last of us I sold it cuz there wasnt much else to do. Im sure others are on the same boat. then again the order could be the next gears of war.

Anyways looks like evolve has the greenlight for the hype train to ride full steam ahead!! chuchuu! :train: :train2:

Goliath and Kraken scared off the other games. Didn’t even need to bring Wraith out for that :stuck_out_tongue:

lol the witcher " uhhh… im gonna need some more time to prepare for THIS HUNT."

Oh they did, but she was just hiding in the background remember? :wink:

Oh ya, I feel like my mind was scrubbed by an NDA or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Rome 2 Total War: Atila is comming out in 17 February. For hardcore Total War fans it’s a big deal , but for the rest of the market it won’t matter that much I beleive.

So ya, Evolve is gonna dominate February for sure.

I can barely wait, man. Evolve comes three days before my birthday and EERGNNGN I wish it came out when it was -planned-, but I can’t help feeling special about this!

“Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin” doesn’t come out till April, so we’re good there.

thanks for confirming. it was listed as february for awhile. at least on the wiki :smile:

It all belongs to Evolve! I’ve got the week of work to play purely because I never take time off for anything else, I’m that guy who when it gets to the end of the year HR is like you still have 20 days of holiday left you need to book them or loose them

But dying light has January

DL comes out on the 29th of January,but Evolve is something completely different so I doubt it will lose many players to DL,especially since it comes out almost 2 weeks later.

This only reminds me that we have to wait almost three more months.aaaaagh.the horror.

Criminal Girls: Invite Only (Vita) - February 3
Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - February 5
Evolve (Xbox One, PS4, PC) - February 10
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 (Vita) - February 11
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - February 13
Dead or Alive 5: Final Round (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - February 17
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - February 17 (PSN) and 18 (XBL, PC)
Total War: Attila (PC) - February 17
The Order: 1886 (PS4) - February 20
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 2 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - February 24 (PSN) and 25 (XBL, PC)
htol#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (Vita) - February 24

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/11/26/2015-video-game-release-schedule.aspx

Only thing worth mentioning other than Evolve (imo) is The order, but thats a PS4 exclusive and not exactly vying for the same audience.