The forgotten ruins

I was wondering because people are saying its probably 5th trapper and said Griffin mentioned him being a hunter like him.
and I don’t know what Dietrich is about.
explanation and feedback is needed

They are probably the new hunters, so I doubt we can get some info of them.

1 Like

you changed your profile pic? nice!

2 Likes

Yes and thank you :smile:

Korsoth is a character in the extended Evolve fiction. He’s a normal guy, and was featured in one of the Griffin Hallsey movies, but they portrayed him as some giant insect hybrid with four arms.

1 Like

Dietrich was apart of Abe, Parnell, and Sunny’s crew on The Sword in their backstory (see the stories here).

Korsoth is mentioned as an multi-armed tracker in one of the game’s fictional Griffin movies. I believe Griffin says the guy is actually pretty normal?

People speculate they could be the new Hunters, especially since Lennox’s name was in-game for a long while now and she became the new Assault.

@mikeylikesit would be able to tell you more. I love the lore but I’m sure I’ve missed some. :smile:

1 Like

oh, that explains it. but does he have any hunting talents that could give him the cut for Cabots team?

Just that he’s really good at what he does. If Griffin praises him, I’m sure Cabot would believe that Korsoth would make a good addition to the team.

1 Like

also, if the sword fans have their way, this update oughta be called the sword update cause for some reason, people want Mason instead of Squire!

1 Like

Dietrich is a female member of Parnell’s crew. You can read about her in the official stories, here:

Korsoth is a friend of Griffin’s whom was featured in 4 of the Griffin Hallsey movies. He was only made into an alien to make the movies more exciting.

1 Like

Dietrich is a male (German) name. II’m pretty sure it’s a guy.

In the canon story, Dietritch is a female character. I just read it again:

[quote]“Where the hell’s Sunny?” Dietrich barked. She tried to crane her head
to see past the curve of the station’s hull through the window. [/quote]

3 Likes

Dietrich for Support.
Dietrich or die.

2 Likes

Lennox is also a male name in Scottish.

There are such things as…last names.

Dietrich is female. This means that she has a first name, but is not referred to as such.

Characters referred to by last name:

Cabot
Parnell
Markov
Lennox
Korsoth
Dietrich

Characters referred to by nickname (unrelated to given name):

Hank
Lazarus
Bucket
Crow
Slim

1 Like

really? hanks a nick name? if so whats his real one?

Dietrich for support or we riot O.o
(P.S. cool Picture >.<)

It’s Baymax :stuck_out_tongue:
Also
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ DIETRICH OR RITOヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

2 Likes

yes, I agree, DIETRICH OR DORITO!

1 Like

WAIT.
WUT HAPPENED TO YOUR OLD PIC O.O
(didn’t realize it was you Sir. Gamer >.<)

Edit: Dietrich support or eat DO-RITOs

1 Like

Changed it.
I am Baymax
Your personal healthcare assistant.

2 Likes