The Final Evolve Livestream Q & A

thank you!

1. Can we get a thread of all of this new era info and adaptation stuff
  2. What the fudge is happening why is this the last stream and why is all this info going out

i saw somone from tsr say that you had alot of cool monster ideas that you would like to make but cant becouse of lack of reasurces but he didnt say anything specific so can you tell us now

2k essentially fired trs from evolve and are keeping the IP frozen. This is to show us what we would have experienced if 2k didn’t pull the plug.

Question: Would your team make another game?

Yes.

We had some concepts…but nothing finalized. Think Kraken mixed with Wraith.

Captain bucket would have been next after Kraken.

Undecided

No, it was all Meaty’s abilities would have left some form of lingering AOE burn, where they landed or traveled through.

I don’t have much more for you. Sorry :confused:

I did yes.

I don’t have good answers for these :confused:

Yes and no I don’t

Her research

Not Hyde specifically, but one of Hyde’s mutant group using Kala’s research.

That would be pretty damn cool :slight_smile:

We didn’t have clear story paths for them yet.

We didn’t get passed that point, but if I was a betting man, I would say most of them didn’t make it. The Phantom was gonna be a nasty creature.

We were redoing the DD map and planning to do a Cataclysm version.

I didn’t get that far on the design.

Ya, i posted some above.

I don’t know, we didn’t get that far :confused:

I think Torvald fell in that assault spot, but I didn’t have a clear design.

We didn’t have a clear path yet for them.

Evolve Fanfiction Concepts
[Stage 2 Kali Update] The Lost Variants - Fan Art and Accumulated Information Since The End Of Evolve
Can anyone explain this for me? How do the Hunters work?
[Stage 2 Kali Update] The Lost Variants - Fan Art and Accumulated Information Since The End Of Evolve

How, exactly? Like, were talking swords and no electricity even e.e that sounds like too much

Thanks for the updates! This is so cool. I’m so sad to see it taken from you. I really hope something changes and 2K gives you the respect you and your team deserve. You were doing some amazing work.

That said, whatever is next, I have no doubt it’ll be badass.

Were we ever gonna get a Tier 6?

can you show us more unused content videos or pictures pls

This one is for Mattew:
In the last set of lore bits the M-121 drone mentions how all he sees in the monsters’ minds is a face, I’m gonna quote it briefly:

“A FACE,” M121 intoned.
“A…a face?” Suddenly Buchholz didn’t want to know that badly.
“A MAN. A HUMAN MALE. CAUCASIAN. OLD, GAUNT. WHITE HAIR AND GLASSES. FIERCE, PENETRATING INTELLIGENCE. I DO NOT KNOW THE FACE. BUT THE CREATURES DO. THEY ALL KNOW HIM,” M121 said.
The survivors held their breath.
“AND THEY HATE HIM.”

Is this the “old man” that seems to possess Kala in her sleep? Is this Patterson himself? The one who made the human invasion of the Cherenkov space possible?

Which maps/hunters/assets for future updates were left partially done at the studio (and thus will not be incorporated into the game anymore)?

@Matthew this guy’s question is one of the big ones I have from the fiction. I am crazy curious!

Though I have no idea what stages of development, I think it would be 10 hunter adaptations, 3 monster adaptations, 14 maps, the kraken refactor, a map variant, deepest dark upgrade, and 5 monster passives. This is assuming all the legacy maps were to return, and to account for all the missing adaptations addressed above plus what we heard from trello…

No idea where exactly it all left of though. That’s all that I know was planned and discussed openly.

@GentlemanSquirl Thanks for the all the answers. It’s cool to get some closure as a community.

At the end did you decide to make a tier 6?

NO NEW HYDE AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH WHHHHHHHY somebody hold me

AWWW and its a CR gif to boot. Double feels.

@suppentoast I’m glad you love the dropship site :heart:

The evolveupdates.com domain is in 2K’s hands. I’m not sure what their plans are but it should be up for the near future as far as we know!