I decided to make this fun little forum game for three reasons:
- I did play Evolve not too long ago but I need a break (and coffee).
- As a result of said break I’m bored.
- It’s the birthday(ish) of one of Evolve’s Community Managers.
So! The rules of this forum game are simple. Using various aspects of your birth date, you will select from the following options.
First, your birth month. Depending on your birth month, pick the following:
- January - Stuck in deep space with…
- February - In a dropship crash with…
- March - On the run from…
- April - Getting kicked off Cabot’s Hunter team with…
- May - Trying to capture a baby monster with…
- June - Attempting to harvest brain tissue from a monster with…
- July - Held prisoner by EbonStar with…
- August - Out of jetpack fuel on a desert island with…
- September - Using Parnell’s Super Soldier stuff as a recreational drug with…
- October - Trying to create monster repellent with…
- November - Eating Hank’s monster barbecue with…
- December - Attempting to reason with the monsters with…
Now, next, your day of birth. Take your day of birth, divide by 2, and round down. Depending on your result, pick the following:
- 1 - Markov
- 2 - Hank
- 3 - Val
- 4 - Maggie
- 5 - Hyde
- 6 - Bucket
- 7 - Lazarus
- 8 - Griffin
- 9 - Torvald
- 10 - Cabot
- 11 - Caira
- 12 - Abe
- 13 - Lennox
- 14 - Jack
- 15 - Sunny
I realize not all Hunters are included here, but there are only so many days in a month.
Now, the last digit of your birth year. This will complete your Evolve Birthday Equation™, as this will be the Monster involved in your birthday scenario. Take the last digit of your birth year, divide by two, and round down. Depending on your result, pick the following:
- 1 - Goliath
- 2 - Kraken
- 3 - Wraith
- 4 - Behemoth
- 5 - Meteor Goliath
Now…let’s see what you all get. This will also have the side effect of giving us all hints of everyone’s age. evil laugh
10, November, 3 (the last digit of my birth year).
Eating Hank’s monster barbecue with Hyde - Kraken
I hope Hank knows how to deep fry, because that’s the ONLY way I’ll take my calamari, thank you very much.