The Console Update and Worth the wait?

When the update came on PC people screamed hoorah and now with that out I. All ready 3 days I was thinking when will the update for console come out?

Let me know

Don’t know about when but believe me, it is worth the wait.

The game is literally ten times better in almost every way.

[quote=“Mt_Everett, post:2, topic:89942, full:true”]
Don’t know about when but believe me, it is worth the wait.

The game is literally ten times better in almost every way.
[/quote]To add to this, we should also (with any luck) have fewer gamebraking bugs/balance issues to worry about.

I am a console player and I can say this update is great.

Also…

#FREE STUFF!! WHOOHOOO!

I agree. My hopes have risen about consoles getting the update sooner with TRS tackling a reported bug, fixing it, and sending out the update in less than 24hrs(character rotation bug).

That too. There are infinitely less bugs- and now they’re patching bugs much much faster, too- and it’s just great in general. Haha.

In fact right now the only big bug that I can think of is the sandpaper models, and it’s kinda funny and amusing.

[quote=“Mt_Everett, post:6, topic:89942”]
In fact right now the only big bug that I can think of is the sandpaper models, and it’s kinda funny and amusing.
[/quote]Almost as amusing as the dropship rave party.

Yep, worth the wait, we will have an almost perfect Stage two Evolve :smiley:

My hope is that on early August maybe like August 5th or 6th console will get the update thats like almost a month to polish bugs and send it to console.

If it’s longer then that I don’t think it’s worth the wait.

so far the bugs haven’t been that game breaking so it shoudnt take a long time IMO.

is the update worth the wait ?

Again, I would temper expectations on this.

(Correct this number if wrong)
5 week planned Beta, if everything goes perfect.
3-6 for QA to certify patch, minimum we’re looking at is 2 months.

Just in time for battlefield 1