This list is purely focused on Hunter play where you rely on other people to win the game. The formula for working out how high the annoyance is in the list is the below:
Level of Annoyance x Frequency of Occurrence2
Feel free to add in your own annoyances.
- Reviving Daisy over a player - seriously!? Is an AI controlled space dog going to do more than a player controlled medic?!
- Unnecessary killing of wildlife - “Let’s kill all these harmless wildlife and make it easy for the monster to Evolve!”… said nobody ever.
- Lack of soundspikes/tracking darts - Monster just hits stage 3 without a confrontation. “How has this happened!?” Checks mini map… “Seriously Trapper!?”
- Assault not shooting - this is low in the list due to it only happening once but genuinely once had a Markov that didn’t know the range of his lightning gun and never shot at the monster once.
- Hank not Shielding - think this speaks for itself.
- Players getting killed by elite wildlife - guys I’ve just tagged that tyrant be carefu… CANNONBALL!!! Splash!!!
- Players getting killed by practically harmless wildlife - “help guys- a Canyon Strider just took me down.” That shouldn’t even happen. You deserve to die.
- Power Relay Clutch Play - 20 seconds till we drop. Power Relay at a quarter health and Monster doing good damage. And that Support who’s the other side of the map. We’ve all been there.
- Invisible Jetpacks - HE CAN SEE YOU IF YOU USE IT!!!
- Walking out of the kill zone - we’ve set up all the traps. Everyone take up the positions we agreed on and stay there. “Hey Guys I’m just going to check out over here… ahhhggg he’s got me!!!”
- Lazarus standard reviving - only happened in one game but enough to make the top 10. "I’m down guys… oh good there’s Lazarus don’t worry…hey… hey use the glove. Why are you pressing square!? Why are you pressing square!? WHY ARE YOU PRESSING SQUARE???
- Trappers not putting the dome down - Infuriating yes, but not as infuriating as…
- Trappers not taking the dome up- YOU DIDN’T GET HIM! IT’S JUST US IN HERE!? R1! R1! R1!!!
- Impromptu Orbital Strikes - I’ve nearly got the dome on him guys… just a little further… nearly… ORBITAL STRIKE! Everybody scatters. Monster gets away with no damage. Thanks for the ‘Support’.
- Cabot using his damage amp when no one was around- EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD AND YOU CAN TURN INVISIBLE- WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING A BRIGHT RED BEAM AT HIM THAT DOES NOTHING!?
- Leading the monster to me - I’m Lazarus. Two team mates are down. The only thing the other guy needs to do is keep the monster busy so I can jump down and cloak revive. Simple right? No- flame breath. Dead. Thanks. It happened the other day and I’m still upset about it.
- Splitting off from the group - “I’m level 28 guys so I know what I’m doing, I’ll go this way on my own to cover more ground -I can handle myse… AHHGG PLANT! Get me out! Get me out! You are the worst team ever!!!”
- Medics not healing - STOP SHOOTING IT VAL AND HEAL ME!
- Not knowing when to run away- I’m the Assault and my team is dead and the monster is Stage 3 and has half his health still. I can take him… No. No you can’t
- And the biggest annoyance in the game is… Players reviving other team mates while you play Lazarus. OMG- I literally want to kill everybody. This happens allllllll the time. I always have my mic on when I play and the amount of times I am screaming down it: Don’t revive them! Don’t revive them! Please don’t revive them! Literally when I am 5 feet away Seriously what is the point of being Lazarus if other team mates do it. I have rage quit so many games when people do this. It seriously needs to stop- it is making me hate a game I love!