Thanksgiving Stream~!

Hello hello~!

We are having a Thanksgiving stream on Wednesday, 11/27 :turkey:. Tune in at 12PM PST (8PM GMT) to hang out with @MissMurder and @MadnessMetal. MadnessMetal will be playing one of his favorite games: Doom 2016. At this time, we don’t have a B4B announcement we can share just quite yet :zipper_mouth_face: BUT we are having a giveaway during the livestream this time around!

For those of you who are down to chill with us, we’ll be giving away some Xbox Game Pass codes:

1 PC code (3 month subscription)

1 Xbox Code (3 month subscription)

1 Ultimate pass (14 day trial)

In case you want to convert the time to wherever you are here’s a useful site: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

I’ll bump this thread with details on how to participate in the giveaway and send out a reminder when its close to showtime~!!! See ya then!

7aa8afa4fd3ddbc7d86f289e75202196bbf3741a_hq

3 Likes

Woo! I should be able to watch this one!

2 Likes

will you guys beat a pinata shaped of a turkey and yell, trick or treat?! oh wait, maybe wrong festival. im not from the US u see. hope you have a good yom kippur. ill try to join

Edit: @TheMountainThatRoars
hey, u know, for the longest time, i always thought you’re Phill Robb. i dont even know why. maybe his face looks like a mountain that roars, but yeah. now that i think about it. i dont see the TRs developer logo on your post, unlike BurntToast’s (i still enjoy toasts a lot btw, and tea) but yeah… not joking. i really thought so for the longest time. sorry, im not really an ignorant person but at times, im amused by what my brain does - this is a like a self fail, or self face palm

1 Like

I’m incredibly flattered, but Phil Robb is @SlabOMeat.:wink:

2 Likes

Tomorrow!!! Come and say hi we have some gifts

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!!!

Today’s the day of the Turke—I mean Thanksgiving stream! Join @MissMurder & @MadnessMetal at 12 PM at twitch.tv/turtlerockstudios.

Here are the deets for the giveaway and how to enter:

1 PC code (3 month subscription)
1 Xbox Code (3 month subscription)
1 Ultimate pass (14 day trial)

• The raffle is open to Twitch Viewers (we’re doing the giveaway on the stream)
  • This means that you must be a TRS Twitch follower to win
  • To enter the raffle type !raffle in chat to claim your raffle ticket
  • You can only win once
  • If you’re selected as a winner, please check your Twitch DM’s for further instructions on how to redeem your code.
  • If you leave and come back to the stream before the giveaway ends you’ll still be in the ticket pool, however if you leave and never come back (:sob:) you won’t be able to claim your prize if you win.

a9b

3 Likes