Thanks Sledge! (Thanks to the community)

So @SledgePainter made me this glorious picture so I’d like to say thanks, a lot. It’s absolutely amazing. I’d also like to say thanks to the community. I don’t know that many others that would spend their hard earned time on making a drawing for anyone. We got something special here. Keep up your good work, and thanks again.

Praise SledgePainter!
Praise SledgePainter!

It’s not even done yet…

But it will be soon!

Toiletwraith and I are always more than happy to do drawings, she’s a bit faster at pumping em out than I and sledge is just,

Sledge is master artist senpai ^.^
Lol
Ooh and iseanna! She’s great too. There are more of course
But
Love the drawing sledge made you :3

Disney rendition of skunks make them look more adorable than they should be, don’t try to hug one ;-;

Live and learn, eh? Hopefully the smell has left you now…?

What is it?

His character in the Sentinels Roleplay, Vendalra.

I would find someone to draw Prabal, but I’m too lazy and I don’t want to waste anyone’s time.

It isn’t wasting their time if that someone does it voluntarily for you…otherwise just pay them…:laughing:…most artists like me take commissions…:slight_smile:

It’s okay. He can call me flower… if he wants to…

I swear I’m not jelly…

At all…

Like not even a little…

Nor a smidge…

Not a hint of salt…

My jimmies are unrustled…

My rage is absent…

My eyes are dry…

Oh wait dry eyes suck…

But they aren’t teary…

I’m not thinking about ending my life out of saltiness…

######God damn it…

######Cries

anybody who wants any minimalist evolve art can request it in this thread. Pretty long waiting list though…

I have a lot of respect for those who can draw from scratch though. Most of my from scratch stuff is pretty bad(very cartoony).

I’m waiting in great anticipation!

I MIGHT be opening up for possible drawings soon…but I am still debating this. I may run a Kickstarter to re-build an art portfolio and maybe re-buy some of my lost software. I just…have failed all of my former Kickstarters so I am not really sure that would even work out for me.

I hope you do not mind but I am using your piece as practice.

Oh, no. You’re fine. It looks great, and that’s all that matters.

So wat is that suppose to be?

It’s the design of my character, Vendalra.

I see

1O Vendalra

Ok, here is, admittedly, a re-draw…but the other was a rough on cruddy ripped paper…so I had to. Do you like this one better so far?

Does she have a tail?

I really liked the other one because she wasn’t very female at all. She looked like a brute. No she doesn’t have a tail. I like this one, but the other one just shouted character at my face. If you ask @Seanical about this he’d most likely reply talking about how stubborn and assholely she is.