Thanks for this awesome game :)

I love this game. I don’t care that it’s not perfect and that not a lot of people like it.

I love it. It makes me feel great by playing it. I can play it an forget all my problems and immerse myself in a different world and a different state of mind of which there’s no escape. The thrill of the hunt. Survival. Getting them bastards. It’s all about adrenaline pumping and shooting your troubles away. Even when I mostly play solo games, this game is unbelievable.

I don’t care if it’s for a few people, I love it and it’s one of the few games in my life that made me feel great by playing it and by being a fan. It’s like Windows Phone, I don’t care if it’s not for everyone or if it’s not successful, I feel it’s mine, a part of me, and liking it is what defines me.

So thanks a lot to the developers, CM people and the community for letting this game exist, for allowing something that makes me feel alive to exist. Cheers to you! :slight_smile:

Same here, about evolve and the Windows phone :smiley:

Hahaha! That’s great to know, man! Stick to what makes your heart beat, and don’t care what the rest says. We’re all not the same, the good things aren’t meant to be for the masses. Find what you love and enjoy it :slight_smile:

It’s been my go to game for the past year,that’s why I’m on these forums a bit because when you like something you can see greatness there.