Thanks for the Orca Skin TRS!

Look in your game.

1 Like

Do I have to play a match I didn’t get it

1 Like

Well, there’s the Wraith Harvest skin we’ve gotten looks at in the past, but it hasn’t been in the store or given as a challenge yet.

1 Like

I belive you’re only required to log onto the game and click the multiplayer menu. This connects you to the servers and applies any new skin(s) your account has been awarded.

If it didn’t work, then just wait a while and try again. These things usually take time to be given out to everyone.

1 Like

yeah ima try again later :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

me on my way to see it in game

9 Likes

Um…I don’t have it? I checked my game and it’s not there.

2 Likes

omg O_o
I just blew up

1 Like

probably works like frosty goliath and nemo goliath

1 Like

Give it time guys, it may take a bit to go live. :smiley:

3 Likes

you don’t need to elite wraith :confused:

1 Like

you do need an elite wraith, you need elite everything in evolve.

4 Likes

well I already have her elite along with every other monster excluding adaptions

1 Like

yeh but I dont… so thats why I need Elite wraith to go along with my purty Orca skin whenever we get it.

1 Like

If you don’t have the skin yet, don’t fret. Everything is a little slow right now since 2K has a lot of people out for Pax East. You don’t have to do anything to get it, it will just show up once everything is ready. <3

13 Likes

My current favorite skin to use with Wraith is either Tropical, Nemo, or Wasp…I love her in bright colors. I want the hunters to know I’m there and have nothing they can do about it! BUT, pre-made teams require the darker skins for the hiding…and certain monsters who like to hide and grab from afar…I’m looking at you @MaddCow.

7 Likes

I don’t know what you are talking about :innocent:

3 Likes

Tropical is beautiful!! :heart:

Btw, thank you for the Skin TRS! :heart:

Now you need to make a Emet totem skin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

By my time calculations from the 3rd grade, it will be out “Soon™”

1 Like

No

What he needs is Glitter:

4 Likes