Well just to start off, some team comps.
-Val, Hank, Griffin, Any
- Team is extremely strong against Kraken. Tranq darts and grifs harpoon will help to control his mobility and keep him close to the ground. Val and Hank are solid sustain no matter what you’re against.
-Caira/Laz, Bucket, Maggie, Markov
- Team is an extreme counter to Wraith and Goliath (terrible against kraken). When doming a monster setup a quick killing field of both Markovs mines and Buckets sentries (make sure to space them out), Maggie should place a trap or two throughout this field and use the rest for area denial. This is your safe zone, if you’re being focused and you aren’t Markov with shield you run here. If you are going to die, die here so that you can get a safe rez or punish the monster for stopping the rez, I’ve seen half of a stage 2 Goliaths health disappear running through this. Team is also extraordinary at relay fights.
Never going to give you up, never going to let you go.
-Val, Bucket/Cabot, Abe, Hyde
-Once you find the monster, it’s never getting away with this team. Val can be switched out for Caira but it isn’t as annoying. Basically between dust tags/Uav’s and abes tracking dart the monster should never catch a breath, and between stasis nades and tranq darts he should never be more than 30 yards out. trapper should take cool down to dome all day.
-Laz/Caira, Cabot, Abe, Parnell.
- Team is strong against near everything, but it takes serious coordination and understanding of fight mechanics. Laz paints the target diamond, Cabot paints it red, Abe paints it blue, and Parnell paints it dead. Damage amp on top of armor piercing, with a slow target and super soldier is a lot of damage, like alot. Abe should be unloading his entire shotty then chucking stasis grenades while the guns reloading. Go Caira for easier domes and for the extra heals if coordinating cloaks is a problem.You’ll be trading damage output for raw heals.
Damage Mitigation crew
- Caira/Val, Hank, Abe, any
-Team is great at not dying, while still dealing out moderate damage. Downside is tracking can be tough for beginners or against sneak build monsters. Pick Caira for the aoe sustain, pick Val to help track and yo keep a hold on the monster’s position both in and out of the dome. Stasis grenades+ speed boost make for slippery engagements. Stasis+Tranqs make for one annoyed monster. Hanks a golden boy, he just really good.
-Caira, Cabot, Maggie, Hyde
-Team is a great counter to all things sneaky. Daisy is hard to juke, and with Cairas run speed you’ll be on the monster constantly. Using Cabot’s dusting tag you can either check areas in the direction daisy is running or land a definite tag marking the opposing monster allowing the trapper to intercept and dome. After doming use Hyde’s grenades to deny areas or safeguard bodies.
These are all very straight forward, and can obviously be manipulated. One other thing is running Laz, Hank, where hank does nothing but shield. Slower fight but extremely reliable with two decent players.
Thanks for reading! Hope these help guide players in the right direction and maybe spawn some new comps or strats for the future.
- I’ll try to edit in anything i miss, or any new builds to keep them all in the same spot. and feel free to ask questions on different strats or anything really!