Tara aka Ladie Au Pair // Community Producer

Wow!! Huge congrats to both Chloe and Tara! Any chance Chloe can get an equally amazing picture to celebrate to occasion?

1 Like
3 Likes

How would anyone not meet her???

2 Likes

@MacMan I’ve noticed that over the last few title updates Tara has become more and more powerful. Are there any planned balance changes to balance Tara out in TU9 or one of the micro patches?

9 Likes

2 Likes

Congrats ladies!!! You rock!!

1 Like

YAY! My Little RAINBOW WARRIOR :tara_erg: :tara_erg:

2 Likes

Congratulations you two!! :smiley:

1 Like

Nerfs Incoming :tara_erg:

I feel at this point my hair is not crazy enough for this community team. Congrats Tara and Chloe!

6 Likes

We can fix that.

Congrats :tara_erg: and :chloe_erg: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!
Gotta have to ask now… What does a producer do? Are you like the team leader of the team? So, responsible for results and gotta keep everyone busy and happy?

Congrats homie!

Turtle Rock forever baybee!

I’ve climbed out of my home in the La Brea tar pits just to witness this historic day.

5 Likes

‘Insert Tara/Chloe is evolving gif here’

1 Like

Congrats!

2 Likes

Wtf does that mean?

never thought I would see Eddy Wally in a gif form 0.0

Glad to hear that.

1 Like

There are aspects of the game that are set up to help people who are visually or hearing impaired. Things such as the pings having different symbols/colours for different types of wildlife, and the extra colour blind modes, were heavily pushed for by Tara.

2 Likes

Congrats @LadieAuPair! Too bad that means you have to deal with us more often now. Muwhahahaha

3 Likes

Leader isn’t the right word. As community manager, Shane fits that description better. But as producer, yes, I will be responsible for results (aka deliverables), keeping everyone busy (but not too busy!!), prioritize work based on internal goals and 2Ks, make sure everyone has what they need and of course, are happy.

Plus hang out out with all you cool cats on the forums more, probably be at the cons and what not that I usually wouldn’t attend previously, etc.

8 Likes