"Taming Planets 101" CHATTER

@SledgePainter
So, couldni get some info when will we start the fight?

I’ll start it tomorrow. I’ll get the next sketches ready. My art folder was being a problem, trying to tell me I don’t have permission to my own work (kinda probably how TRS feels right about now, ironically), and I just couldn’t handle dealing with it so I’ll try something else and get on with the next battle phase tomorrow.

3 Likes

Take your time, hun. I know all these various situations are bound to create some chaos, so you are good. hugs

3 Likes

I just looked at the Dev Q & A and they said they were making a bucket for every class… Oh the things that could have been…

Just passing time waiting for something to happen~

2 Likes

Is there a Q&A? About stuff they wanted? And if yes, where is it? You haz a link?

1 Like

The next round will consist of the Supports: Q’Mello, Monthly, & Argus. The megamouth combatant will have 4 d6 dice, and will hit successfully on the roll of 6, either 6 alone or 6 adding up die results. If it rolls 1 success, the victim is pawed at and will take basic damage. If it rolls 2 successes the victim is grabbed and placed in its mouth, taking additional damage. More successes will simply mean more damage rendered to the victim as they are mauled. Hunters in the Megamouth jaws cannot make Attack, Assist, or Dodge Rolls. The megamouth will drop its victim only if the remaining hunters can successfully attack it or have a successful assist. Only one hunter can be in the Megamouth at a time.

The Class die success will remain the same…rolling a 5 or 6. Anything else yields no result. Also, being supports, successful rolls on the class die gives +1 shield to an ally.

I still need to do a final tally of health results for the medics and some basic housekeeping to make sure I have it all in order, but I think we can do an initial round of rolling after I make my next post to the RPG thread. Keep in mind we have the final livestream in a couple hours so I will be managing that, and also doing forum work before that time so I will be in and out, but we can at least get things started now.

3 Likes

Insert lenny face here

1 Like

Just to confirm, can one roll Charisma to try and taunt a creature into attacking them?

1 Like

I would like to know more about charisma in general. Since up to now it’s been useless.

@Ryaneko you’re in the fight soon

1 Like

I talked with Sledge during an Evolve match and asked about some uses. The option of taunting an enemy to focus you came up in the discussion as one possible use in combat.

1 Like

I kinda fucked myself on Strength, didn’t expect that for the chance to hit stat xD I think I have 4?

trappers are gonna be interesting, to say the least

and yes, you have four

Lift weights! Take steroids! When we pick pets get one with a high strength stat and always assist its actions!

1 Like

I still remember Alexai calling Qubiiles a race of Hat people

reporting in (but have to go out tonight)

2 Likes

I don’t remember that at all.

1 Like

Here
it
is

1 Like