It’s not JUST about damage. There’s a lot more to the game than damage.
- Heals himself, others, and steals health from the monster all at the same time. Apparently he can aoe heal 3 times per magazine with the correct perk.
- He doesn’t have to CHOOSE between healing and damaging, he does both at the same time.
- His scent bombs change the game from skill based to eyesight based. If you have a small monitor, you’re searching for jetpack pixels.
- Does Pre-nerf Cabot damage…
- Has Hanks Shield.
- Can Support AND DPS at the same time. She does not have to choose.
- She has her own jetpack boost. She’s literally 3 supports in 1.
- His bat literally provides the hunters with scent abilities and is spammable.
- His sniper rifles ability to shoot through armor is interesting… the damage it does with it’s high ROF is superb.
- His slow is the most versatile slow in the game yet.
I don’t know where to begin with him… I haven’t played him. I’m sure someone else will provide a better review.
The long story short, MOST of these hunters don’t have to CHOOSE what they want to do, and have abilities that step on other characters designs. That effectively doubles the support/damage your getting at any given time.
They may not be FLAT OUT as powerful with damage counters, but they are much more adaptable to any situation.