Sunny is the only character whose model not fit the voice/personality

Every other character, their personality and the way lines are voiced, it feel right. Something about Sunny though, just feels really off, for lack of better words. Am I crazy, or does anyone else feel like there is a significant mismatch here?

1 Like

I am almost positive you are crazy.

11 Likes

Yeah, you’re out of your mind bro. Sunny’s character design, everything from her kit to her look to her dialogue is spot on. And awesome I might add.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Originally, I thought this too. But now, I have to say her voice fits.

2 Likes

I have to disagree as well. I think she’s very well done and voice to match

1 Like

But… I love her voice! :heart:

3 Likes

I love the voice too, just doesn’t seem like it fits with the model. Apparently however, I am in fact a sausage (and crazy).

This is my doing!
#:slight_smile:

1 Like

“I am… crazy.”
Understood.

“But… I lover her…”
Im telling Bucket.

Were you expecting a Reggae Shark voice?
Because I was expecting a Reggae Shark voice.

3 Likes

I dont mind sunny’s voice at the moment.

Lol i love her voice and personality but i kinda agree with you sometime i think it doesn’t fit

Maybe he was expecting this?

Sunny’s voice was always kinda annoying to me but I think it does fit her.

Sunny is pretty spot on. Too spot on I might add. She loses cool points for her tattoos. Never been a fan of them on anybody.

You’re not the first person to call out Sunny’s voice as being different than they imagined it.

I think the reason it feels off to some people is the same reason we liked it. She doesn’t sound like a Generic Girl, she has a distinct and memorable voice.

6 Likes

I think her voice acting is the weakest out of all the characters. Her voice is distinct, but annoying.

I’d say it feels distinctive. I felt like it reminded me of Cree Summer at first, but then, well, I could just be reminded of her because Sunny is black.
Still, they’ve both got some… twanginess? I think that’s the word… to their voices. So maybe there’s something to that.