Suddenly all DLC missing

I bought this game including all DLC on from Steam 05-09-2015 and now on 08-09-2015 none of my DLC seem to be working. I noticed because the Behemoth I was playing for 3 days straight, suddenly displayed this message: Visit the store to unlock Behemoth and other characters!

Please, I just want to play what I paid for, help me!

try re-download it maybe it will work and if not make sure got something to show that you bought them like an email

1 Like

Right click Evolve in your games library and click to View Downloadable Content. Your DLC should be selected. If it is not, then select it and try the game again; If it is, unselect it, exit out, then go back in and re-select them. Then go to local files and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache. See if this will work. If it does not, then let us know.

1 Like

If that doesn’t work and there are no more suggestions to try then submit a support ticket here
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’m not a pc guy so I’m afraid I can’t be of more help.
Good luck though. :smile:

Also, if it doesn’t work and you do have to file a support ticket to 2K, you can provide them with a screenshot of your Downloadable Content of your game which will show your purchases.

1 Like