Stuttering in combat and on menu

I have encountered a weird kind of lag since Evolve Stage 2 started, do mind that I had no problem what so ever with it before.

The lag starts in the Menu screen. The animated Goliath starts lagging whenever I move the mouse when the mouse isn’t moving there is no lag what so ever.
There is also lag in game. There is no lag when I run around the map, the lag only starts when I engage in any form of combat.

Spec:
Machine name: DESKTOP-IOO955C
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160527-1834)
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)

Processor: AMD FX™-6100 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16382MB RAM
Display Devices

Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6798)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Display Memory: 11244 MB
Dedicated Memory: 3054 MB
Shared Memory: 8190 MB

Have you tried to verify the game cache integrity and update your drivers?

Yes I have verified the game cache and my drivers are up to date. This did not help

Please check additional fixes in our Self-Help topic

i have tried these fixes but none of them seem to work.

All of them already?

And your specs meet or exceed the minimum requirements?

Well I had tried most of them before, and my specs as you can see from the first post should be more than enough.

I just need to make sure we eliminate all possibilities from that topic first before we reach out to the developers, that’s why I’m asking. :thumbsup:

Of course. If you need any more information from me, be free to ask

1 Like

hey, i have the exacly same problem as you, stuttering on menu and on combat, but someone tould me if i open the chrome and leave it on background this maybe fix this problem. (i am at work so i cant test it myself at this moment), could you test it?

I tried it and it does not seem to work. (If you meant google Chrome that is.)

keeping google chrome open would do the opposite of what you want xD