Stuff That I Just Don't Care About/Things I Despise

-I don’t need more maps. 12 was already a lot and most competitive games have significantly less than that.
-I don’t want crappy, bland skins. I rarely notice when a monster or hunter is using a different skin. If you want to make skins, make them stand out.
-New Game Modes: Hunt is already challenging enough and the other mode that plays over 5 maps seems gimmicky at best.
-I don’t care about Kraken, Wraith, Medics, Assaults, and Supports. I only care about Goliath and Trappers. Why? Because that’s what I like to play and try to master. 25 dollars for one trapper is not worth it.

Things I despise:
-The unlock system basically makes the game favor more experienced players. This is downright unfair to new players.
-Overpowered Tier 4 Hunters: pay-2-win ironically.

Why do you even play the game? Sounds like this one isn’t for you. Also the monster skins are pretty easy to differentiate between.

Oh, hey, guys, call science, we found the mathematical center of the universe!

More like pay2lose, honestly. I’ve been rofl stomping them routinely. Even with Behemoth, when I quit trying to get the tongue grab mastery and use my AoE/Area DENIAL build. And Goliath just wrecks them like a hurricane of steel shards wrecks a water balloon.

Wut?  

How are the T4 characters OP? They can just as easily be countered as the other hunters.

You can complain, but please ;
“-I don’t care about Kraken, Wraith, Medics, Assaults, and Supports. I only care about Goliath and Trappers. Why? Because that’s what I like to play and try to master. 25 dollars for one trapper is not worth it.”

This is too much, other ppl do care/play other hunters, and one trapper does not cost 25$.

"

They are pulling some extremely high win rates right now so in all technicallity they can be considered OP, well in the least Unbalanced.

Calm Down.

So you don’t want any more maps, modes, skins, and you don’t care about Kraken, Wraith, Behemoth, Val, Laz, Caira, Slim, Hank, Bucket, Cabot, Sunny, Markov, Hyde, Parnell or Torvald? Alright. That’s perfectly fine! We’re all entitled to our opinions. Only one thing:

Others have opinions too.

Most of us want more maps, modes, skins and most of us love Kraken, Wraith, Behemoth, Val, Laz, Caira, Slim, Hank, Bucket, Cabot, Sunny, Markov, Hyde, Parnell and Torvald. We want things too, buddy.

I quite like Nest mode as something that changes the game up, and Defend mode seems fairly solid in my opinion.

Rescue has its issues, but Evacuation as a whole is great - the map effects really help spice the game up.

I wish this could be my screensaver.

Your a Hypnotoad follower too? I like you even more. ^.^

Have you seen a full episode of Hypnotoad? I forget what Futurama season we have but they actually have 30 minutes of all hypnotoad and it’s…interesting to say the least!

I watched all the episodes I believe, don’t think I saw the Hypnotoad episode. Was it a special?

It was a special extra on one of the discs. Here it is…found it on YouTube:

Actually worth watching!

25 dollars is the price for all of the tier 4 hunters, you don’t have to buy them all if you just want the Trapper.

I like it. ^.^

5 more minutes, and I watched the whole thing. ^.-

There, watched it. I awoke feeling refreshed, and remember nothing.

Watched the whole thing.