[Stream Idea] Sleepless Hardcore Gamer - what do you think?

Hi everyone,

I just had a crazy streaming idea and wanted to know what you think about it:
Would you be interested in looking at the non-stop stream of a guy trying an almost no sleep challenge?

In detail:
A few years ago, I read a lot of articles about Polyphasic Sleep and something in me REALLY wants to try this out.
To summarize, this consists in sleeping 2H per day, divided in 6 * 20 minutes naps.
Does it really work? Seems so, as many blogs can attest.
Am I up to the challenge? No idea, but I really want to try.

Edit: I just had an other idea, to make the stream more alive and unique.
As I’ll possibly get sleepy with such new sleep schedules, I’m thinking about adding a punching ball session between each Evolve game.
I want the stream to remain light and fun, so I’m not sure how viewers would react to this.
How about entering even more the Hardcore Sleepless character by wearing a kimono or box gloves or protecting head gear?
What’s your immediate thought about this?

I’m in the process of quitting my job to find a better one and will take a few months break in between.
Trying polyphasic sleep has been in my thoughts for a long time now.
I think streaming could push my motivation up, by interacting with people both interested by the games I’d play and the fact I’d stream with almost no pause.

My day stream schedule would be something like this:
3 hours Streaming Evolve -> 1 hour break -> 3H -> Etc
Total: 18H Stream, 6H break.

I’d take 1 day off each week, not to saturate.

The money wouldn’t be a goal, I’d live from my savings and wouldn’t ask for donations and such.
Followers would be motivation to keep on this strict no-sleep-only-naps routine.
I wouldn’t do this for an extended period of time : 2-3 months at best, I want it to be a short and fun experience.

So, what do you think about this?
Please be honest. Just tell me why you think so and I’ll be happy. :smile:

Would you only do this on days off? I kinda have a schedule like this except is like i get 6 hours to sleep usually. It kills for extended periods until your body fully adjusts. then its almost impossible to break it. so be careful

You don’t mention the part about your job. Are you quitting?

Oops forgot to say I’d quit my job to try this experiment.
Editing my first post for clarity.

Work is for poor people.

That seems a little drastic. If you want, do it I guess. Just be careful and do research on everything.

This steaming idea doesn’t want to leave my thoughts. :smile:

I just had an other idea, to make the stream more alive and unique.
As I’ll possibly get sleepy with such new sleep schedules, I’m thinking about adding a punching ball session between each Evolve game.
I want the stream to remain light and fun, so I’m not sure how viewers would react to this.

How about entering even more the Hardcore Sleepless character by wearing a kimono or box gloves or protecting head gear?
What’s your immediate thought about this?